Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey...I found a pic of Finished....kinda cute eh?
Well, that was an earlier photo before I discovered the power of make up. This is a recent one when I'm all fixed up. See guys, we should all be wearing make up too. It can totally transform your appearances. :)

iu

Ok, dresses thing is going on.

I need more advices, please.

1. The purple(or whatever this color is, I called it all purple)) is small that's why under my left hand it's awful(can't zip up) and they don't have a bigger in this color, but they have light blue(my daughter says it's 'mint')).
And sorry for the picture quality, I didn't intented to show it, but now think it could be usefull.

2. With the buttons, it's small, but I'm not sure I need to try on a bigger as I would say I like it less of all

3. Long dark. I can have it or try another color, I've said, light one is better. They have purple(close to №1) or light blue or light steel-blue. My daughter likes it, she says it's witche's(yeap, thx kiddo, it's exactly what I need)). And it's a little big in a bust while smaller size will be small in a waist

4. The forth doesn't fit at all, so no picture

I still think there is no dress I can fit, the problem is in me.

I wonder why they all have the same size on their label as in fact they are in 3 different sizes

So I'll put it here till tomorrow 12pm(GMT))

UPD: Paranoia doesn't let me to leave here pictures for long.

Last edited:

1. The purple(or whatever this color is, I called it all purple)) is small that's why under my left hand it's awful(can't zip up) and they don't have a bigger in this color, but they have light blue(my daughter says it's 'mint')).
And sorry for the picture quality, I didn't intented to show it, but now think it could be usefull.

2. With the buttons, it's small, but I'm not sure I need to try on a bigger as I would say I like it less of all

3. Long dark. I can have it or try another color, I've said, light one is better. They have purple(close to №1) or light blue or light steel-blue. My daughter likes it, she says it's witche's(yeap, thx kiddo, it's exactly what I need)). And it's a little big in a bust while smaller size will be small in a waist

I wonder why they all have the same size on their label as in fact they are in 3 different sizes

View attachment 5609View attachment 5610View attachment 5611
Ok im sorry but I totally wanna do this im sooo jealous I lovee trying on outfits but anyway back to you 😇 I loveeee #1 by farrr soo good on ya !! I’d go for light blue in it just because of the shapeeee ✨

View attachment 5609View attachment 5610View attachment 5611
My opinion for what it's worth, No.1 and No.3 both look fantastic on you. I'm with Ceno No.1 in light blue. No.3 is my favourite though but it's a wee bit too rock n roll for a wedding, it would be grand for a rock concert. You have a good eye.

#3 ... I wonder how the light steel-blue would do.

Thank you all very much!
I'll return those with a wrong size and order №1 in other color and bigger and №3 in other color. And then will decide.

Ok im sorry but I totally wanna do this im sooo jealous I lovee trying on outfits
Lucky you are! I don't like it at all ) And I hate watching in the mirrow, usually I just watch to brush or check and try not to see it in general. I get very tired even of choosing in internet and much more tired when trying on, it drinks my energy as a vampire.

Latest posts

Back