Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't realise some of the avatar pictures are very close to the original (fortunately mine isn't :D)
My avatar is me with a cartoon effect as I love to be artsy too 😇 ✨ good thing you dont look like a portion of chips, sounds painful😅

I wouldn't mind showing my face in my public, but I tell that many personal details about me that I am afraid a colleague or a relative might see it and make the connection, because I generally don't mention the issues I have.
I tried with a cartoon, but I still found it too recognisable.
I don't mind sending it in a private message though, as long as I know I'm not talking to a colleague/relative, which is highly unlikely anyawy.

(the reason I chose French Fries is because this is one of the specialties of Belgium).

I wouldn't mind showing my face in my public, but I tell that many personal details about me that I am afraid a colleague or a relative might see it and make the connection, because I generally don't mention the issues I have.
I don't mind sending it in a private message though, as long as I know I'm not talking to a colleague/relative, which is highly unlikely anyawy.

(the reason I chose French Fries is because this is one of the specialties of Belgium).
your avatar makes me hungry. 😇 what about belgian waffles? try that for the next avatar

your avatar makes me hungry. 😇 what about belgium waffles? try that for the next avatar
True, I like making those as well, and they are associated with Belgium.
Guess the specialties here are : Beer, chocolate(s), French Fries, waffles.

I must say, when I see the faces here, that it contradicts the ideas I had, I always think pretty young people would not be in this case, but I see many young pretty faces here.

True, I like making those as well, and they are associated with Belgium.
Guess the specialties here are : Beer, chocolate(s), French Fries, waffles.

I must say, when I see the faces here, that it contradicts the ideas I had, I always think pretty young people would not be in this case, but I see many young pretty faces here.
Loneliness and depression isn't exclusive to those one may deem "unattractive" though.
Forums are a good place to meet/make friends with like-minded people - if you're lucky - sometimes the friendships stick. Has happened to me many times

Last edited:
Loneliness and depression isn't exclusive to those one may deem "unattractive" though.
Forums are a good place to meet/make friends with like-minded people - if you're lucky - sometimes they friendships stick. Has happened to me many times
I've already had some nice conversations here with nice people. :)

Oooh Belgium... now i'm thinking of chocolates!

Latest posts

Back