Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had many faces over the years. With hair, bald, bearded (tinted and salt n peppery), goatied, clean-shaven, but this is the very latest photo I have of me, which I took today.

View attachment 6938
Why did I think you was Japanese? You look like my English Teacher from school days :) thumbs up !

I have know idea. Does OKIDOKE sound Japanese maybe? I'm a Aussie, born to Croatian parents in West Germany lol. In Australia since 1970, when I was 2yo.
Okay, I know this will truly show the nerd in me, but I listen to a couple of podcasts from Aussies (male and female) and ALL I hear is Korg from Thor. I'm sorry... he's just the best! LOLOL
The irony is it's self-help podcasts, so I envision Korg pacing in front of me telling why I am so mental! LOLOL

Okay, I know this will truly show the nerd in me, but I listen to a couple of podcasts from Aussies (male and female) and ALL I hear is Korg from Thor. I'm sorry... he's just the best! LOLOL
The irony is it's self-help podcasts, so I envision Korg pacing in front of me telling why I am so mental! LOLOL
I had to google that and watch a video. Sorry to say that that is a very NZ accent lol. I don't sound like that at all.

188686.jpg

Last edited:
Wow...you guys are brave.
I'm too paranoid about being doxxed.
For whatever reason, there are some people on the internet who absolutely hate my opinions on various topics (no one here thank goodness).

Maybe I'll do it one day...but not today.

Today I'll post these Faces instead:

Latest posts

Back