Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I dyed my hair and put some makeup on and... decided to show myself. So, here I am. It's nice to be here. I read many of your posts. They give me the opportunity to understand how people deal with loneliness, diversity, alienation. It's nice to have a place where you can share problems, find understanding, support and sympathy to some extent. This is a special place where you are alone, but among your own. I'm sending hugs to all of you people 🤗 💗.

Attachments

• 20220129_145912.jpg
    20220129_145912.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 18
Today I dyed my hair and put some makeup on and... decided to show myself. So, here I am. It's nice to be here. I read many of your posts. They give me the opportunity to understand how people deal with loneliness, diversity, alienation. It's nice to have a place where you can share problems, find understanding, support and sympathy to some extent. This is a special place where you are alone, but among your own. I'm sending hugs to all of you people 🤗 💗.
That is such a cool top and thank you for sharing with us you are beautiful :eek:

And eh U-122 there's no rush or need to share yourself gotta do what you're comfortable with <3

View attachment 3119

One day I might get up the courage to shave my head.

just do it if you haven't done so already. i don't have that pattern just thin but i still want to be low maintenance, even though i liked doing my own haircut for 19 years. now i take a razor to the head and very low maintenance. also save money on shampoo. one good soap bar takes care of everything. skull is not sensitive/tender anymore.

Yeah I dun really have any pictures of me smiling, smiling just doesn;t come naturally to me

He's fine without a smile. Shows his true self and it's good. He's also photogenic, which is better than any smile. I myself never smile anymore, never have a reason. Too many fake smiles around me.
That's one's own opinion. I think a smile looks good on him.

Latest posts

Back