Let's talk about sex!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i invested in a good TPA sex doll and have not looked back. nothing like the total physical release that provides.

Maybe for someone who has never owned a Lamborghini.
I think sex is overrated. Sure, the pleasure is intense but it is short lived and to reach the same peaks, you need increasingly more and more stimulation or novelty. Just like someone who gets bored of a supercar and wants the next big thing: a yacht, a private jet, etc.
This reminds me of something I read some time ago. Joy, while not as intense as pleasure, will last you a lot longer. It involves compassion and giving yourself to something. Some might say that if you pursue joy you can find everlasting happiness.
joy eludes many of us, no matter how diligent our pursuit.

So most of us have some familiarity with the subject matter. And sometimes nasty nasty fun is had by all involved. My query is...do you extend that to sharing a toothbrush? That one had always been interesting answers.

depends on what you share the toothbrush for. never use somebody else's toothbrush in your mouth, as mouth germs are among the nastiest.

a toothbrush is different from kissing, in that you are getting more "hidden" germs from beneath the gumline. a dentist told me this.

a toothbrush is different from kissing, in that you are getting more "hidden" germs from beneath the gumline. a dentist told me this.
Your dentist is an idiot. In theory, toothpaste has bacteria killing properties. Your tounge, does not. Now. I'm not advocating sharing toothbrushes. It's the underlying hypocrisy. I get it. You're not being all freaky when getting ready for the day. A disposable cup and mouthwash is a great alternative. I just love how almost everyone is, 'I'll put my rounder here, there, everywhere, then go to sleep'. Next day comes, 'How dare we sterilize our mouths together.'

Latest posts

Back