Let's try this again...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ewomack

Reaction score
@Colster (I just realized you may have me on ignore, so we'll see what happens)

I know you're probably pissed at me and I think you have some right to be. I should have found a better way to express myself than my call-out post. In retrospect, I wish I would have PM'd you and said "what's the deal?" If I could do it over again, that is what I would do. Sadly, I lack a time machine, so it is what it is. I try to be a decent person and I fail a lot.

That said, I think I also had a right to be pissed. I felt ganged up on and my attempts to express that in a more subtle manner didn't work, so I lashed out. It wasn't the best thing I could have done and it wasn't fair to others on the forum. It's also something that I rarely do, either online or in "real" life. In any case, I'm past it.

I also know that you're a decent guy who means well. I enjoy a lot of your posts and I have seen you support people in a sincere manner. So I don't want to reduce all that you are to this forum down to a single incident. That's also not fair. I like and respect you a fair amount. Unfortunately, people who you like and respect can piss you off. Sometimes they can piss you off the most. So, please take the intensity of my reaction as a reflection of my like and respect.

I also haven't read any of the reactions to my post and I don't plan to.

So, I hope we can both accept that we were both pissed, put it behind us, and carry on. You weren't really the one I was most upset with anyway. Plus, I know you're having some hard times and I am too. I'll try better to be more supportive in the future.

Awh, I love this 🥰 would be nice if ya added finished as im 100% sure they both meant no harm or ill will towards ya😇You're well respected by me on here ewomack and I think its positive you can say how you feel and build bridges in the process.

@Colster (I just realized you may have me on ignore, so we'll see what happens)

I know you're probably pissed at me and I think you have some right to be. I should have found a better way to express myself than my call-out post. In retrospect, I wish I would have PM'd you and said "what's the deal?" If I could do it over again, that is what I would do. Sadly, I lack a time machine, so it is what it is. I try to be a decent person and I fail a lot.

That said, I think I also had a right to be pissed. I felt ganged up on and my attempts to express that in a more subtle manner didn't work, so I lashed out. It wasn't the best thing I could have done and it wasn't fair to others on the forum. It's also something that I rarely do, either online or in "real" life. In any case, I'm past it.

I also know that you're a decent guy who means well. I enjoy a lot of your posts and I have seen you support people in a sincere manner. So I don't want to reduce all that you are to this forum down to a single incident. That's also not fair. I like and respect you a fair amount. Unfortunately, people who you like and respect can piss you off. Sometimes they can piss you off the most. So, please take the intensity of my reaction as a reflection of my like and respect.

I also haven't read any of the reactions to my post and I don't plan to.

So, I hope we can both accept that we were both pissed, put it behind us, and carry on. You weren't really the one I was most upset with anyway. Plus, I know you're having some hard times and I am too. I'll try better to be more supportive in the future
That's not an appology? What you did was very wrong. You took things to a much higher level. That's why you got such a strong reaction from Colster. I believe what he did / will do is justified. I try not react as harshly. Although I very much felt like it. But, I'm more concerned with the other members on here appearing to side with you while another member in particular has and continues, even this morning, to bash other users and everything is just fine with that.

I also think it's very interesting that you only addressed Colster after you had time to think about it. So, who were you most upset with anyway? Why don't you actually say what you really want to say? You started this lashing out so finish the job. I think you should read all the reactions to your post so you can understand what your actions caused. Ignoring what others have typed after you wrongly call them out is very cowerdly. You can also see how a simple LIKED can be interrupted in many different ways and mean different things.

Now, Colster and I, merely LIKED what somewhat else said about your posts being long. You, yourself, in your Call out, said your posts were long. That's it. What Colster and I did was NOT wrong! If we replied and said something futher then that would have been wrong.

Also, by calling out Colster and I for LIKING what someone else said is saying that we shouldn't be able to express our opinions. That is another thing that is getting me more and more pissed. EVERYONE should be able to express their opinions and type whatever they want unless they are directly bashing someone else and / or making direct threats.

That's what we should ALL be supporting on a site like this!

And, BTW, just an FYI I don't block anybody on this site and I accept messages from anybody that wants to message me. I read all messages that I receive.

And you wonder why no one participates in your threads? :rolleyes:
This was only a mild bashing. But, the day is still young. Instead you could have suggest ways to help that person with their threads. Or, as you like to say on a regular basis, just ignore what they write. I was communicating with three members that specifically left this site because you were bashing them. They told me that directly.

This was only a mild bashing. But, the day is still young. Instead you could have suggest ways to help that person with their threads. Or, as you like to say on a regular basis, just ignore what they write.
Oh, you mean how he compared everyone here to broken china on concrete? Yeah, nice try. I do, however, like how you do worse than I do but you are perfectly in the right. If I was doing something so **** horrible, I can guarantee you that the mods would put me in my place, so until they do, stop attacking me just because you don't like what I say.

Oh, you mean how he compared everyone here to broken china on concrete? Yeah, nice try. I do, however, like how you do worse than I do but you are perfectly in the right. If I was doing something so **** horrible, I can guarantee you that the mods would put me in my place, so until they do, stop attacking me just because you don't like what I say.
That doesn't mean you should bash him!

You should be bashing nobody!

I'm not going to speak about the MODS period! It's not my place to do so. I like this site. But, I don't like how many people you have bashed and continue to bash which leads them to leave.

BTW, it would have been better to PM someone if you want to appoligize instead of making an entire new thread to convince members what a great guy you are. Did you do it for Colster, knowing he wouldn't read it, or did it for yourself? Maybe nervous about what Colster might do maybe?

This kind of thread just makes members less likely to participate in the discussions.

That's not an appology? What you did was very wrong. You took things to a much higher level. That's why you got such a strong reaction from Colster. I believe what he did / will do is justified. I try not react as harshly. Although I very much felt like it. But, I'm more concerned with the other members on here appearing to side with you while another member in particular has and continues, even this morning, to bash other users and everything is just fine with that.

I also think it's very interesting that you only addressed Colster after you had time to think about it. So, who were you most upset with anyway? Why don't you actually say what you really want to say? You started this lashing out so finish the job. I think you should read all the reactions to your post so you can understand what your actions caused. Ignoring what others have typed after you wrongly call them out is very cowerdly. You can also see how a simple LIKED can be interrupted in many different ways and mean different things.

Now, Colster and I, merely LIKED what somewhat else said about your posts being long. You, yourself, in your Call out, said your posts were long. That's it. What Colster and I did was NOT wrong! If we replied and said something futher then that would have been wrong.

How about you guys just knock it TF off and move on to something constructive?

How about you guys just knock it TF off and move on to something constructive?
Because two of us were called out for doing nothing wrong. Then the community that we've been a part of for a long time did not support us. Then the person that called us out pretended to appoligize to one of us, but, didn't actually do it, just so he could make himself look better that's why. Sometimes wrongs need to be righted. It bothered the other person being incorrectly called out and not supported to leave the site. We both have / had a lot invested into this site and this community. So, not getting backed up was a huge slap in the face. I was planning on moving past this. But, then ewomack made this page to make himself feel better and not look like the bad guy. What he has done is very wrong. He set off two bombs and then didn't stick around to see what the damage was. Instead he just ran off, hid, and then blocked us.

Okay okay… here are my 2 pennies and im not talking about this again.

Finished & Colster I understand and respect why you are both mad, everyone dismissing that is plain wrong in my opinion.

Ewomack I understand you took insult from them liking 2 comments, but the way you went about it was harsh for a like its not like they wrote something about you…

Bottom line is this, this is a place where a lot of ppl thrive on jumping on someone for being human… both reactions are human in my opinion, being angry about being called out harshly and maybe over reacting or misunderstanding a like is human.

We arent perfect, I respect you both. Honestly…. I think thats all you both needed to hear. ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back