Let's Watch Stuff Together (In Chat!)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you be interested in watching movies/shows together?

• Yes.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • MAYBE.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Christina Sarah

Reaction score
Hey guys!  I would like to invite you all to watch stuff with me in chat!
If you are not currently part of our chat room, just post in here saying you'd like to join and you should get a link for the Discord server when a chat mod or admin sees your post!

I am compiling a list of all the movies I have, but I also can stream from Hulu/Prime/Netflix as well.

This is just something I thought might be fun for us to do together.  It doesn't involve actually using your mic (we mute them while we're in the voice channel and type in a channel used for voice chatting to do commentary/talk while we're watching).

The first feature we did tonight was The Breakfast Club.

If you guys would be interested in doing something like this, I figured we could possibly do a poll and vote for what movies to do for our movie nights.

If you're concerned about when we'd be able to all be available at the same time, we can implement this calendar in which we can post our available days and times and try to find a happy medium for us to all do a watch-together.  I live in the central time zone, but please don't let that deter you from wanting to participate!  And times that I'm not able to, someone else can also opt to be the host of the movie night if they'd like.

Watching (and chatting about) The Breakfast Club tonight was a lot of fun. I encourage others to join in if they think it's something they might enjoy.

I wouldn't mind but I probably would miss the time you want to do this.

I'm sorry I missed The Breakfast Club - I haven't seen movie that in years and I'm curious how I would relate to it now.

I think that's the one where the supervisor says "you mess with the bull you get the horns!"

Latest posts

Back