letters never mean to be read

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Dear Leo,
You came into my life from the street and everything changed. I didn't know you, but I wanted to. You left, and I walked the streets hoping to see you and your angel. Time brought you back, but you were enough to ruin everything, so the only thing I could do was send you away. When I spoke to you, the words were forced. I can't help it, we are too different, we can't be together. You showed me your wings and from there on haunted my thoughts. You are an infatuation, and I miss you. In the end, I recognize that you will burn my empire down. You're arsenic in my ice cream. You are a burning ball of anxiety that turbulently spins throughout my torsoe. Now you're gone. It wasn't meant to be. I don't respect your morals Leo, you are selfish. This letter is the secret. It's the sad and sorry truth. We could've been great friends, but in the end, you would always be waiting or attempting something that will never be...You and I. You want me as I could be and not how I am. That's not love or friendship Leo. If you wanted me, you would've had to shown me that I am all you see in this world. But all you see is yourself, so yourself is all you shall have. You let him believe you can heal him, Leo! That's not fair. You give him hope, but when he's gone, that's all you gave him. I don't believe the things you say. You talk, talk, talk....and it's all lies. You've yet to back up anything you have said to me. It's a small town Leo, and when you do things like what you did in the cafe', (that's right, I know about that) it gets back around pretty quick. That's okay, because as you know by now, I lied on the phone to you today. I can't see you anymore because of how you act. Everyone who loves me says to stay away from you. No worries, life will work out for the both of us. I hope you took a good look at my face for the last time. I quit you.

Your Ex-Friend,
Lost Leo

Dear Rudi,
I miss you my friend. I'm sorry we parted ways so many years ago. Last time I spoke to you, I couldn't understand a word you were saying. Although to my knowledge, you are alive and well, I can't help but to feel like I've lost a great friend. Why did we make all those silly choices? You are the only person from my 'childhood' that I really trusted. When you were deported, I grew up. Life changed...it had to. I'm okay old friend, i'm okay. We made it. I hope the woman you spoke of makes you eternally happy, you've earned it. I saw your brother almost a year ago, he's just like you, but then again, he's not you. Until I see you again, there will always be a piece of me missing. Still I can promise, you will always have a friend in me. I hope you are well.

Missing You,
AMC

letter to myself

Get up off your lazy butt, go do something, anything, just sitting around all day waiting is not doing you any good.  What are you waiting for anyway, nothing, noone is going to phone, noone is going to come round because you have no friends, why do you keep the house so clean and tidy, noone is going to see it, unless you get out there you will never meet anyone, ah but you ask how do I make friends, you dont, coz no one likes you noone ever rings or gets back to you so you must be a pretty unlikeable person, you are right just stay at home and wallow in self pity its where you belong

x

Guest said:
letter to myself

Get up off your lazy butt, go do something, anything, just sitting around all day waiting is not doing you any good.  What are you waiting for anyway, nothing, noone is going to phone, noone is going to come round because you have no friends, why do you keep the house so clean and tidy, noone is going to see it, unless you get out there you will never meet anyone, ah but you ask how do I make friends, you dont, coz no one likes you noone ever rings or gets back to you so you must be a pretty unlikeable person, you are right just stay at home and wallow in self pity its where you belong

x

could u pls give me ur number?msn?yahoo?skype?anything u would like to give. i ring u, let me ring u.
shino

[/quote]

could u pls give me ur number?msn?yahoo?skype?anything u would like to give. i ring u, let me ring u.
shino
[/quote]

Why?

Guest said:
letter to myself

What are you waiting for anyway, nothing, noone is going to phone, coz no one likes you noone ever rings

x

why
[/quote]

r u asking me why i wanted to ring u?because i read ur letter,i can understand ur clean and tidy house, noone comes in,i know that feeling.and u wrote that noone ring u. then i think, maybe i could be that one who rings u. thats all. i even dont know if i will say something on the phone,cos im a quiet person. but if i ring u ,at least u will feel that there is someone knows ur exist,she understands the way u live.just relax,im just trying to response to people.thats also a help for myself. open.

r u asking me why i wanted to ring u?because i read ur letter,i can understand ur clean and tidy house, noone comes in,i know that feeling.and u wrote that noone ring u. then i think, maybe i could be that one who rings u. thats all. i even dont know if i will say something on the phone,cos im a quiet person. but if i ring u ,at least u will feel that there is someone knows ur exist,she understands the way u live.just relax,im just trying to response to people.thats also a help for myself. open.

Shinojuly,

Apropos of almost nothing, you are one of the kinder human beings that inhabit this planet. For what this prayer is worth, may only good things happen to you.

ss7.

ss7 said:

Shinojuly,

Thank you for that, it's good to know I am not the only one in the world feeling this way, and sorry I was having a really bad day when I posted that, most days are pretty bad but I am used to that, then one comes along and a really wanted to let it out, and I ended up here. As for the contact with you I am again sorry but no thank you, I am not totally alone my partner would not understand why I was here so thank you again I hope you find someone to comunicate with soon.

ss7

Thank you for the prayer, I will take it and keep it with me.

Shino, that is a kind offer, I would like to give you my IM/number. I will PM ya :)

Guest,

The prayer is yours to keep. The nice thing about prayer is that the variable costs of production are zero.

Nerdy 'n limp quips aside, I do hope you find a solution to whatever problems you are going through. And stay positive. I know, I know... easier said than done!

Best of luck,
ss7.

Sorry, that i just come and say you something like this, i don't want to be the party crasher, but don't you think you are getting a little bit too far from the first idea, you know, the one with the letters? i thought it was a really good one...
sorry if i got you upset...

To: My Dad's side of the family.

Grandma,
I'm sorry I haven't called. Time went by, and when I realized how much of it had really passed, I developed a fear of calling. I'm scared to know how you feel about me now. I want to pick up the phone and call you, but as you can see I haven't yet. I love you no matter what anyone says, you're my grandma. I'm so sorry.

cousins,
no one ever said you have to like your family, especially the ones outside your direct family. I don't know about you guys. I tried so hard. I figured you would be interested in knowing your cousin, but I guess I was wrong. All you guys do is party. grow up, you're adults now. Maybe when you're all in you're forties, we'll meet up again. Good luck to you.

To My mom's side of the family:
I'm sorry....I'm sorry....I'm sorry......I can't say it enough. I learned from it all though. I like to think of myself as a different person, and I hope that one day you can come to know me that way. I'd love to come see you all, I'm just not sure if I can get on the plane. Soon I expect. I want to make things right, but I really don't know how. I love you.

Dear Lover,

Today was one of those mediocre days. I was alone in college, and i didn't want to face anyone and plaster on a fake smile so i found an empty classroom facing town and I sat there and daydreamed. I saw us in a park, it was sunny and bright and it reflected our moods. We sat on a tartan mat, I made us sandwiches, and we had chilled lemonade. It was breezy and dogs were running about, their tails flying, tongues hanging out, children running about, people strolling. We laid down, my head on your belly, your hands behind your head, and we watched the suns rays catch in the leaves of trees and the clouds sail lazily by all afternoon.

I hope I find you, dear lover. One day, we could have a picnic in the park.

Babygirl,
I'm scared to lose you, you are the sun, and without you, my whole world dies. I dread the day that you take your last breath. You are an angel and I can't bare the thought of not ever kissing your face again. It's not fair. In the end, we all die alone. In my eyes, there has never been anything better than you. You, my love, are perfection! I've never known another creature who can love and forgive as you do. I saved your life, and in return you saved mine. i love you babygirl

To Dad,

I wish you had played with me as a child. I wish you had said I love you. I wish you had taught me to play soccer. I wished you had let me plant a garden. I wish you had hugged me. I wish you told me I was special. I wish you had called me your little girl.

I know you loved me because you never intentionally hurt me. You just had trouble being affectionate. I know that the reason you were a great man but a lousy father was because of you're own insecurities. I know that you are at peace now and no longer feel the struggles of life and I know that you love me.

Its a shame that I had the sweet affectionate father for a short time before you died. Perhaps it was because you were under less stress and had the time and patience to see your children for who they were. You wanted hugs and kisses and I turned away because I was so used to not giving them. You wanted to solve my problems but I went to someone else because I was not used to coming to you for help. You wanted to know what was going on with me but I kept avoiding you because it I wasn't used to it. I'm sorry for not enjoying you while I could and not forgiving or understanding you then. I know you're reading this now as I'm typing. All I want to say is that I love you.

Love,
Raffaella

Dear Dad,

I am angry cause your not here but i understand you had to go. I thank you for the money you left me for college, it has helped my life out so much. i would trade the money for you but to bad things dont work that way. i wish you could see how well I am doing in school, I plan on going to Sony next yr in San Diego. Of course mom doesnt want me to move so far lol. I hope things are going well wherever you are. I am still mad because you only desided to see me when you were dying and no one told me you were sick. i was only 11 and you left me, it didnt hurt til I got older because well . . you never visted me after i was 4 yrs old. when i saw you in the hospital I was so happy cause i thought we were going to be seeing each other again until well you die, but i thought that would be when i was 50 or older. Well I am 19 now and I cry when i mention you cause i cant tell anyone about you, i dont know much, i dont even know your birthday. I just know you were a guy who made sure I was finicially secure, and for that i thank you. but i would rather have you.

-Abi

dear xgf,
you wanted me so much, you tried everything to conquer my heart. finally we fell in love with each other, praying ourselves to be together for eternity. sure we were meant to be. but soon you got bored of the peace you just brought to my life and walked away. you took my heart with you and vanished.
still after weeks and months i miss you. i will be waitin for you forever. you know you still love me why dont you care. i can feel it when youre around.
what are you seeking for? again and again you fancy loving these guys with their cars and money. but you cant win them, youre just longing for their status, you love their cars and their money not their ugly face. they know and you know. soon enough i will be on my way, i will have my money and my status. then you will come back. its so certain. and so sad.
i will never get over you. this is the truth nobody can understand neither imagine. lets just live through this lie. bye.

Dear sara,,,,,,How long has it been? Years. If you even remember who i am. God how i hope you do. Ive held off trying to find you for years because of fear. Fear that you had someone else besides you. Fear that you hated me. Fear that you dont even care or remember me. I have not stoped thinking about you since that Last day we talked on the phone at the end of a hot summer. We both had something. I had you. I had love. I had the one thing in the world i have wished for since i was little kid blowing out candles on my bday cakes, throwing coins in the Water, and watching shooting stars fly by me. And i lost it all. I had your love. God how i had your love. Im sorry, im sorry, im sorry, im sorry, im sorry. Were older now. And maybe a little bit more mature. I dream about you ever night. Some are good and some are bad. Those blue eyes and that short black hair. Its like a craving all most. I see those bright blue eyes even when my eyes arnt closed. I see you when im awake. It hurts. It hurts to think of what i lost, what i dont have, and what may never be again. My little black haired blue eyed girl how i miss you. I just want to be yours. Sometimes i fantasize that when im thinking about you that your doing the same thing about me. Fantasy. I remember holding you in your basement while we watched TV. Occasionly catching your eyes looking at me. That cute little face. Or when we went to the gardens together. hand in hand. Picking you up and holding you as tight as i could. Kissing your small soft lips. and the best of all...looking into your bright blue eyes. There are many many many other things. But im gonna save those thoughts and words for another time in the hopes that i actually see you again. My dear sara how i miss you. Remember the names we called each other. i do. ----------I STILL LOVE YOU SARA AND HAVE NEVER STOPED

Dear Me,
Stop living a lie. Stop hiding yourself from others. You put on a fake face and go out into the world, forgetting that your really messed up inside. Your anxiety has taken you over. Stop worrying. Stop. you need to let things go, rehearsing events over and over in your head is not going to change anything. Nor is thinking about the future, when you don't know who you are now. You wish you could be someone else? Then do it. Freaking do it! Life is not easy, and doing it wont be easy, but just like life its worth it when it comes to a stop.
Also, forgive your father. he is a better person now, and hes trying to make up with you. He knows he hasn't been a good dad, but hes trying ot make up. Stop being a stuck up ***** and forgive him. hes not mooching off you for money, he trying to spend as much time with you as possible. Just because he looks like honeysuckle, doesn't mean he is honeysuckle. Get over the argument, its been 8 ******* months. Remember Who called you from 1200 miles away after every exam in high school too see how you did? Dad. Who secretly sent you junk food because you mom didn't want you to have it, but you craved it? Dad. He loves you, he might not be able to show it well, but he does. Stop being stuck up and accept him for who he is. Yes, he might be difficult to deal with, but you can do it in steps.

Let your fears go.

Wow the two posts to the ex/gf's really hit me...I can't write my own even after 2 years apart it hurts...love I recived from my ex I never got from my mother. Am I doomed to be unloved for the rest of my life? If so I hope the end comes quick....

Latest posts

Back