Life gets worse every day

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 190585

Reaction score
I have lived in Massachusetts for my entire life and I have been treated terribly here. I have been abandoned and left to suffer by people who were supposed to help me. This state is supposed to have one of the best healthcare systems in the country but that is nothing but a lie. I have been to therapy, taken medication, been to urgent cares, been to doctors offices, crisis centers, and the emergency room but none of them helped me. I have realized that none of them are ever going to help me. They don't care about me and they want me to suffer. I have been suffering from physical and mental conditions for years and no matter how articulate or elaborate I am they just don't care. I don't think anyone ever cared about me. All these people do is lie. Even my family has abandoned me to deal with these serious medical issues by myself. There is no help or support for me and there never has been. That's why the only conclusion I can come to is that all these people are cruel and sadistic and they want me to be in pain. Otherwise they wouldn't have abandoned me for and left me to deal with these issues myself. I used to believe that people loved and cared about me but my worsening health just shows that isn't true. I feel beyond disappointed in all of these people. I am exhausted and my heart is broken. But nothing matters. Everything I say gets ignored and I am treated like trash by those who are supposed to help me. Everyday I wish that someone would actually help me but that never happens.

I'm sorry to hear of your plight. Welcome to the forum. Perhaps some suggestions from folks here may help. Most people here at least care. How afield in your state have your tried? Just in your town, or further? Is trying in another state an option? What are these professional people been saying to you?

Concerning therapy, it is often a trial and error situation where you have to keep trying until you find the one that works for you.

As for the physical aspects, it doesn't matter if the state has the best healthcare system, there are still going to be docs that either suck or just don't care. Try a different doctor. What about trying an alternative doctor?

I don't think urgent care docs give a crap no matter what state you are in. That's the whole point of those places, to get people in and out as fast as possible. ER isn't much difference. They will generally care more about finding the cause, but sometimes ERs get pretty busy, so if you aren't in danger of dying immediately, they're going to likely pass you off to a different doc. It sucks yes, but that's the nature of those places.

none of these people care about me. Not my family and not anyone in the medical system. They have allowed me to suffer for years because they are cruel and sadistic people. They took my food stamps away because they decided that my life has no value. They did this despite knowing it would harm me. They don't care. They are uncaring and cruel people. They want me to suffer and be in pain every day. Otherwise they would have helped me years ago.

I am very upset and disappointed. I called the behavioral health hotline for help and all they have done is manipulate and deceive me. They don't listen to anything I say and they don't care about me. I am never asking them for help again. I am also very disappointed in the DTA. They chose to take away my benefits despite knowing how much that would hurt me. I have explained my situation and condition multiple times but they don't listen. They are discriminating against me because I don't have a doctor so they think that makes it right to take away my benefits when I have been suffering from major depression for years. I constantly have to deal with these uncaring and cruel people and it makes me even more depressed.

When every single person you engage with appears to be against you, sometimes we have to step back and take a closer look at ourselves and see if maybe we are causing the difficulty in our care because there are in fact many good and caring people who help people every day in so many ways and it would be almost impossible to not encounter such people in that field over that amount of time.

When every single person you engage with appears to be against you, sometimes we have to step back and take a closer look at ourselves and see if maybe we are causing the difficulty in our care.

This is a person in need of medical treatment we're talking about here. How is he supposed to be responsible for his own lack of treatment? Jesus Christ.

I am also very disappointed in the DTA. They chose to take away my benefits despite knowing how much that would hurt me. I have explained my situation and condition multiple times but they don't listen. They are discriminating against me because I don't have a doctor so they think that makes it right to take away my benefits when I have been suffering from major depression for years.
My heart goes out to you. Trying so hard to get medical people to listen and try their best (what they are paid for) to help you in any way they can/should.

A worry for starters is you mention you do not have a doctor. From the sounds of it I wonder (were you removed from your doctors panel?) You have a right to a doctor, please try at the soonest to get another doctor.

After all said and done you need any medication you were/are on for starters. Maybe then the new doctor could contact departments you need for more in-depth help for you.

My heart goes out to you. Trying so hard to get medical people to listen and try their best (what they are paid for) to help you in any way they can/should.

A worry for starters is you mention you do not have a doctor. From the sounds of it I wonder (were you removed from your doctors panel?) You have a right to a doctor, please try at the soonest to get another doctor.

After all said and done you need any medication you were/are on for starters. Maybe then the new doctor could contact departments you need for more in-depth help for you.
No I am not finding another doctor. The medical system is corrupt and evil and this type of treatment of people with mental illnesses needs to stop. I will never trust them again after what they have done to me and millions of other people. The "medication" they hand out like candy is nothing but poison and used to control people. I am sickened and disgusted by all of them. It is wrong to do this to people whether they have a doctor or not. Clearly they have no sense of right and wrong or morality or ethics. They are terrible people

When every single person you engage with appears to be against you, sometimes we have to step back and take a closer look at ourselves and see if maybe we are causing the difficulty in our care because there are in fact many good and caring people who help people every day in so many ways and it would be almost impossible to not encounter such people in that field over that amount of time.
I never said every person was against me. I know there are decent people out there. I am talking about two very specific government agencies.

I just saw not too long ago that A LOT of people who need assistance were going to get their assistance revoked if they didn't do something by a certain time. I'm not really exactly sure what the deal was with that because I didn't look into it, but it's probably something to do with that. All COVID protocols are now being dropped because it's no longer a "problem." So that is bound to screw everything up. If you are eligible for the assistance, call them and make an appointment to see what you can do. Do you research, have all your facts straight and all the information and documents you need.
As for the medical aspect. How do you expect to get better if you refuse to see anyone? You can sit there and say there are no decent doctors to trust (this is not true) and all that, but in the end, regardless of the issues you have, whether mental or physical, you are responsible to getting the help you need, so you have to see someone. That may be harsh, but it's the truth.
I get it, it's hard to go back after you've been screwed around for so long. Like I asked in my first post, have you considered alternative doctors/medicine?

Doctors are less human than the average human, for they see death and sickness all the time. they usually remove feelings of emotions in order to work in that field, hence why the terrible treatment by most doctors. If one of your friend is a doctor, you might notice it

So sry ur going through hell and suffering . I can relate. I suffer from medical conditions. Very difficult to get proper care. Most docs are terrible. I only have one family member that cares. Lover left . Couldn't care less he abandoned me.I knew a person in a very similar situtation like yours.He ended up offing himself. Horrible lack of care he got. Makes me sick.

So sry ur going through hell and suffering . I can relate. I suffer from medical conditions. Very difficult to get proper care. Most docs are terrible. I only have one family member that cares. Lover left . Couldn't care less he abandoned me.I knew a person in a very similar situtation like yours.He ended up offing himself. Horrible lack of care he got. Makes me sick.
Welcome back...

See also the written works of Thomas Szasz. A less intellectually rigorous book is Anatomy of an Epidemic by Robert Whitaker

You are not alone in your experience, though you may very likely be experiencing it alone. Many people are currently experiencing, to varying degrees of severity, the unfairness (to put it extremely mildly in some cases), that you speak of.

I have figured out what's going on here. What's happening is that people that I've interacted with and asked for help truly want me to be in pain and they want me to suffer. That is why they have left me to suffer for years, neglecting me and ignoring everything I say. The truth is that nobody actually cares about me and they want me to not be around anymore. They have suppressed me so many times it's not even funny how manipulative and deceitful all these people are. I have asked for help so many times only to be ignored. The medical system is nonextistent for me because nobody in it has ever even tried to help me. This state is a terrible place for men to live who actually care about this country. They suppress us at every opportunity and diminish every one of our thoughts and feelings.

I have given up on everything in my life because I constantly surrounded by and interacting with terrible people. There is no point to doing anything anymore. Everything is pointless because of these people. They invalidate and disregard every thing you do and say. I wish I never asked any of these people for help all they have done is make my life worse and my health issues worse as well. Thanks for doing nothing and letting my condition get worse

I will never go to any hospital or any building associated with lahey, lowell general, arbour, or emerson hospital. I was treated terribly at all three of these places and I will never go back to any of them again or any place that is associated with them. I am beyond disappointed and upset. There are no words to describe how hurt I am.

Latest posts

Back