Life improvements, still lonely

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HorseLatitudes

Reaction score
So, this year my life improved a bit, I finally stopped living in hotels and got my own apartment in the city, studio apartment but still 100x times better than before, besides finally having a kitchen, a big bathroom, a great bed, tv, air conditioner and living on a better zone the best improvement is that finally I have a window with a view, Ive been in three hotels and all of them were small dark rooms with no exterior windows, also now I can bring people in and that can help for making friends, on the bad side im still friendless or so, I do have one buddy, but Ive been ghosted hard, like for real, i should have at least 14 friends by now, a couple of them ghosting really hurted me but however, on the bright side I reconnected with my best friend from HS and now we are closer than ever, she lives far off tho but is ok, and also im controllin my drinkin wich is hard since my alcohol tolerance increased, life is not better but it has improved at least and the future seems promising, how about you lonely fella?

Latest posts

Back