Life is all about perspective: Choosing humor over fear

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azariah

Reaction score
imagine how different our lives would be like if we chose humor over fear everyday.
few months ago my friend and his girlfriend were fighting and i was caught in the crossfire. i was surprisingly calm. the fight involved my vehicle, punching and kicking. we could have gotten into an accident. someone could have gotten injured. but i just thought it was funny. in my head i was laughing at my two friends, like this is ******* ridiculous and hilarious. have i been fearful, I would've been like, oh no! this is terrible! someone might get hurt! but i just laughed it off. it was definitely an experience and had i not experienced it i wouldn't be writing about here right now. in the end, my friend stopped the car, threw her out, and we ditched her (she was kicking his head while we were driving). the next time we saw my friend's girlfriend, it was funny because not a word was said about the incident last night lol. yup my friends are weird. but i love them cuz they're so ******* funny too.

imagine if instead of running for our lives during an earthquake, we just sat right through it. or if someone pulled a gun on us we just smiled and said hi.

why be afraid when you can laugh lol?

Latest posts

Back