Life is over at 30

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve done everything there is to be done!!!

I have no life and I just don’t know what’s to do. I have a job and I’m trying to save money but it just seem like I’ll never hit my goal.

i want to move out of state this year and start my life...
but I feel like at 30? I don’t know what else to do. I feel old and behind. I want kids and a family but I don’t think it’ll happen
Your life is not over. Trust me. I'm 39 years old and I'll be 40 soon. I still have goals for myself that I plan on doing for myself. I think you're just stuck right now and don't know what to do. You just need to find it. Start by focusing on yourself and gain some confidence in yourself. You'll eventually attract someone into your life.

During the Great Depression a self-help book was written for people experiencing a mid-life crisis during what got called The Sandwich Generation. It was called that because between the ages of 30 and 40 are when people typically tend to start financially struggling the most since they're sandwiched between trying to finance taking care of their own family, as well as trying to finance taking care of their parents ailing health and declining age. The book was called "Life Begins At 40." And so naturally, years later, a parody of it came in film form titled: "Life Begins At 8:30."

Latest posts

Back