life suck is now life is good!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris 2

Reaction score
Please don't move this to any other thread, thank you

It been an extremely long time since I found any glimpse of happiness in my life, and it took years to man up and tell my loving mom what my life has been like for the past 13 years.

I have finally told my mom every single secret that I have kept for a very long time, and never thought I would have the courage to tell my mom, as I have always wrote on these forums that I would take all my secret down to my grave, but today is a different day.

There is finally light at the end of the tunnel, the grass is actually greener on the other side, there are more to life than meet the eye.

I will finally get surgery so I can smile, and my mom is going to pay for me to learn how to dance. My mom is also showing me how to be aggressive and we both agree that being too nice is a very bad thing. Never in my life has my mom been so proud of me, I told her about my survival story, my overcoming of my social anxiety that is deem impossible, as well as many other things. Now that my mom understand the whole story, she is happy for me to have a girlfriend, and told me to send her a picture right away if I have one. She is also willing to never again put any pressure on me toward school, because I have told her everything such as avoiding class for 2 whole months, and still managing to get a 3.11 gpa for the whole first year. She told me "if I don't make any friend, she will transfer me to another college until I make friends and be happy" She said "that school is important but my happiness is more important to her than anything else in the world."

Tonight is a new beginning, tomorrow is a new journey. The sky may be the same, but life will be different for the better.

The bottom line is I could have been so much happier if I had told my mom the truth from the beginning. I hope you guys are reading what I am writing, DON'T be afraid to tell the truth even if it as something humiliating as admitting that your a loner, outcast, etc.

My fear is put to rest, my burden is share, my pain is ending, my confidence is soaring, and life is turning.

Chris

I take it back about your mom. Your mom said one thing about that other guy that was probably said with out much thought. Your mom is doing what a mom dose and she loves you very much this is clear. Your mom rocks man. I am so glad you have been open to her. This proves that parents can be a lot moor understanding then we think.

And this has been posted in General, why would I wont to move it. I would not had moved it even if you had not said :)

(((((((((((((((((Chris))))))))))))))))))))))))))
I rejoice with you, Sweetheart! I am sooo very happy for you. I cried when I read your post! You so deserve this! And I have noticed how you have been posting more and it seems like you have been so positive here lately (with a few exceptions) I am proud of you!!

You go boy!! BTW, Happy Birthday!!!

**giggles refering to sixtytens post she responded to telling him happy birthday***

Awesome dude. I've found that telling the truth will almost always fix a situation. It's great that your life is looking up for you! This can be a good example for other people in a bad situation like you were. Go out and tell the truth people! That means to yourself too. Things WILL look up as Chris said. Never give up!

Myheart rejoices for you, Chris! I wrote this for you.

Dark clouds have cleared
Sunshine fills the sky
The ice melts away

The truth as set me free!
From the chains of sadness
Truly a better day

I thought the world against me
No one could understand
The weight of the pain

How wrong I was
I have endured the darkness
My demon is slain

There is joy! There is hope!
For those that heed my voice
My soul is now calm

Tomorrow is a better day
Because of my light, my angel
I love you, Mom!

Good for you! I'll be getting my surgeries in 5 or 6 years or when I finish growing, to fix my mouth too! and my teeth lol I am very happy for you! :)

Latest posts

Back