Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 188685

sunflower lover
Reaction score
Do you think that there is an actual reason or purpose to life?Is there life out there,rather then just living life and doing the same honeysuckle every day just a different day?

IMO, for most of us there is no real purpose in life. Having children gives purpose to people. Religion gives purpose to more. Some find purpose in work.

I had a purpose only because a need arouse. I was the peace maker and middle man for my family. I also took care of my sick, old, and dying parents and grandparents. That was my purpose. Now I'm just waiting to die. In the mean time I try to enjoy myself when I can. But, mostly I just try to limit problems, stress, and drama.

There are a million hobbies, sports,arts,music,etc.

Pick a few & enjoy the learning & rewards.

Your life is your chance to explore all the beauty you can find. :cool: (y) :love:

I will probably get slammed for this, but there is only one main reason: the perpetuation of our species.

Everything else is just trying to make ourselves or others feel better during our journey in life that isn't easy at all.

I guess Xena is going to punch me in the face first with that answer. Lol.

I will probably get slammed for this, but there is only one main reason: the perpetuation of our species.

Everything else is just trying to make ourselves or others feel better during our journey in life that isn't easy at all.

I guess Xena is going to punch me in the face first with that answer. Lol.

Gabrielle will talk her out of that.

iu

Latest posts

Back