List something that did NOT exist, atleast mainstream, when you were born?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
325 different kinds of cereal. Ha! Ha!

iu
When I was born, and many years afterward, there was only ONE type of Cheerios, plain. Now, I don't think anyone knows how many varieties of Cheerios there are. It seems like they come out with another one every week.

When I was born, and many years afterward, there was only ONE type of Cheerios, plain. Now, I don't think anyone knows how many varieties of Cheerios there are. It seems like they come out with another one every week.
Yeah, it's crazy. I only buy plain Cheerios. I bet really discontinue them because most people want sugary flavors in their cereals. Ha! Ha!

There are a LOT of them, so I'm going to make a list:

Digital imaging technology
Mothers who worried about where their kids were.
School teachers and professors with pink hair, facial piercings, and tattoos
Honey-Nut Cheerios (just Plain)
Movie sequels named after the original, with a number following it (e.g. "Rocky II")
James Bond movies ("Dr. No" would be released five months after my birth)
Anime/manga conventions (not even in Japan)
The Rolling Stones (they formed shortly after I was born)
Designated hitters
The Super Bowl
Basketball's 3-point line

I think I'll stop there. I don't want to get too detailed about this.

Interesting. I really love Mexican Food. I've been eating it my entire life.

You're from the States aren't you? Mexican Food was never really popular here in the U.K. up until maybe ten years ago or so. The most popular foreign cuisines here still tend to be Indian and Chinese, although Jamaican is also getting quite popular now too.

Latest posts

Back