Loneliness and ADD

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

What Does Everybody Else Know That I Don'T?: Social Skills Help for Adults With Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (Ad/Hd) a Reader-Friendly Guide by Michele Novotni, Randy Petersen.

Has anyone read this book? I'd like to get some opinons before buying the book.

No I have not read this book. Try to find it at the bookstore and page through it, to see if you might benefit from it. You never know. Good luck to you,....post again if you need to!

Falco

Wow I never made a connection between loneliness and ADD. When I was a teen I was diagnosed with ADD and put on wellbutrin. I didn't enjoy the sexual side effects of wellbutrin even though I was celibate at the time. Like many teens I was starting to experiment with drugs and alcohol around this time and I found that marijuana helped me to relax and slow down. It's been ten years and in that time I had come to depend on marijuana like a fish depends on water. In all this time I never even realized how alone I was. I'd just get stoned and play a video game, watch a movie, read a book, do a little programming anything to escape reality I guess. Recently (26 days ago) I decided to quit smoking pot, now I can barely concentrate on a task for more than 15 minutes and I find myself feeling increasingly lonely. I can't stand watching movies with happy couples or people getting high. The first causes me to cry and latter causes me to get this insanely nervous feeling coursing through all my body. Anyways I have no brilliant postulate to share with you regarding loneliness and ADD but I don't really have anyone to talk to and it was nice to say me piece.

P.S. Kudos to the creater and supporter of this site as well as all the members who contribute to help those who are feeling alone.

i have adhd, kinda like add except not so common. i jsut broke up with my girlfriend who i sacrificed my self confidence and my friends just to have
i am loney i want cuddles and i feel COMPLETELY INSANE
I WANT SOMEONE CRAZY IN MY LIFE I WANT SOMEONE WHOS BONKERS TO LOVE ME LIKE I LOVE THEM

Latest posts

Back