• Please register and login and join us. Registered members may block ads while they are logged in.

Loneliness makes me loose my mknd

ManDss

Reaction score
For me, loneliness isnt just something mild. It drives me insane, I feel Im loosing my mind.

Not having anyone to talk and spend some time talking. Just inside my mind. Talking with myself. Watching films to feel less lonely.

Ive been like this since some years. When I started with this situation was really bad, now I get used to it, but sometimes I start feeling bad. Not even people to talk online. Ive joined to other forums, and always looking to find other people who also deals wlth loneliness and wants to chat.

Im not looking for advices here, just people to chat.

hewhowalksalone

Reaction score
This forum is a good place to chat to people - I personally dip in and out of this forum when I'm at a particularly low point and in need of reminding that I'm not the only one in the universe in this situation.

I've been on a few forums and social platforms that were sadly filled with snobs and trolls. But this place is very welcoming. You won't be disappointed.

peachclouds

Reaction score
For me, loneliness isnt just something mild. It drives me insane, I feel Im loosing my mind.

Not having anyone to talk and spend some time talking. Just inside my mind. Talking with myself. Watching films to feel less lonely.

Ive been like this since some years. When I started with this situation was really bad, now I get used to it, but sometimes I start feeling bad. Not even people to talk online. Ive joined to other forums, and always looking to find other people who also deals wlth loneliness and wants to chat.

Im not looking for advices here, just people to chat.
You’re not alone. :) you can chat with me…I’m super lonely as well.

Latest posts