lonely college life by the invisable man

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ooh i can't believe this.
you re still here. does that mean you are 24 now. sorry i invade your privacy. this post was from 2006 i believe, and i was like hoping if you are one of the member i ve talked to already, i could see if you are here somewhere, and well did not check the date really before posting.
i was just overwhelmed in my loneliness tonight and after i post my new thread to let the feeling out, yours pop out right after. and i say if you feel that way, you could be somewhat of a support to people like me cause you share those same issues, and then why are you a guest, so that's what i thought. and well here you are, been signed up. that's great

Jizz-stained sweatpants -- LOL! Invisible I can can relate to the graphicness of your post! Why just a few days ago...

I sense a huge change in your writing tone, which is both hilarious and just as full of despair; I wonder if this is where I'll be post-college? I went to meetup.com, found a lot of different clubs in my area -- great advice. I think a misfit like I fit right into the a Pagan Occult Group, especially if their rituals get freaky. And how strange, I just met a whore as well!

Keep up the writing dude, maybe soon start a blog for all of these lonesome bastards around the world. Its better that we cling onto your sorry ass than some poor unsuspecting extroverted woman (or man). If you are in need an artist or someone to do some graphics or some honeysuckle hit me up, as I think this epidemic is growing. Nice reference to Marx, LMAO! If you don't mind me asking, what did you major in?

Latest posts

Back