Lonely in my 40s

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lostandalone

Reaction score
Itd just be nice to have someone to talk to... So hoping this will work. I'm a single parent of 2 sons who have learning disabilities, and have been single for 9 years..
I've cut alcohol out of my life as id been using it to self medicate and block out intrusive thoughts, but feel more isolated now... Boo
Anyone want to chat?

You'll have a better chance of connecting with friends if you join in the conversations. I see you've been on the forum for over a year and this is your first post. Maybe you joined and are only now returning, but in any case... just be friendly and respond to the things that interest you.

I hope you find the friends you are looking for.

Itd just be nice to have someone to talk to... So hoping this will work. I'm a single parent of 2 sons who have learning disabilities, and have been single for 9 years..
I've cut alcohol out of my life as id been using it to self medicate and block out intrusive thoughts, but feel more isolated now... Boo
Anyone want to chat?
Hi. I used to self-medicate with alcohol too, sober the last few years. Welcome to the forum, hope to see you in some threads when you get time đź‘‹

You'll have a better chance of connecting with friends if you join in the conversations. I see you've been on the forum for over a year and this is your first post. Maybe you joined and are only now returning, but in any case... just be friendly and respond to the things that interest you.

I hope you find the friends you are looking for.
I joined but never used it before

Latest posts

Back