Lonely member from Québec, Canada

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stug

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am a single introvert man with no kids and I live in Québec, Canada. four years ago, I suffered from a major depression but not anymore. I feel great now except that I am a lonely guy with no friends except my brother.

I am here to learn tips to meet new people and make new friends.

Welcome to the forums :)

Welcome Stug. You may not find any new or secret solutions here for making new friends, but there's a lot of people here with the same goal offering an ear and support.

36capl.png

four years ago, I suffered from a major depression but not anymore. I feel great now ....
Wow! That's fantastic! I think others might be interested in knowing how you did that. That's a MAJOR accomplishment! You might want to start a thread about it.

Great attitude! I, myself, have no clue how to make new friends. But, others on here might. Good luck!

Wow! That's fantastic! I think others might be interested in knowing how you did that. That's a MAJOR accomplishment! You might want to start a thread about it.

Great attitude! I, myself, have no clue how to make new friends. But, others on here might. Good luck!
I must say that in the last weeks, I have been having ups and downs. More downs than up Especially because I feel lonely.

Hi everyone. I am a single introvert man with no kids and I live in Québec, Canada. four years ago, I suffered from a major depression but not anymore. I feel great now except that I am a lonely guy with no friends except my brother.

hey there

Latest posts

Back