Lonely, single, and wanting to be a Dad

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about a test tube baby? That way you can have the kid without all the headaches. Women have been doing it solo like that for years. They get to have a kid without always getting honeysuckle on, abused, ignored, and cheated on. ;)

I appreciate that it is never the same as having your own, but have you considered volunteering for youth support charities. Perhaps offering childminder services. Admittedly, I'm so not sure about the legalities, but it might be something for you to investigate.

Awh I'd love to be a mum, everyone I know wants to be a parent, well aside from my bestie because she just got the body she dreamed of. I think that the baby fever may need to take a back seat when you first meet someone.. or there's always co parenting sites...

I am a 38 year old man and I am quite lonely. I have tried and tried to find a woman who wants the same things as I do. All I end up finding are women with 4 kids already and don't want any more or they're going through some heavy emotional problems because of their ex and then they project his failures onto me.

I always tell women what my ultimate goals are in a relationship and they get freaked out. Since when did having a child equate to a death sentence? It's like they get this look that's kinda like a deer in headlights and they flip out.

I guess that's why I'm lonely. I'm choosing not to settle. I do have baby fever really bad and I have met some women who say they do too, but I think it's a lie just to get me to sleep with them. Reality is, they're probably already pregnant or on birth control and just don't tell me.

Where are the normal women who also have baby fever and aren't afraid of being a parent? I'm getting older and I'm ready to settle down and live a nice, normal life.
Adopt or find a surrogate if you want to be a parent badly and can't find a woman that is suitable

Latest posts

Back