Lonely sometimes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mysteryfan101

Reaction score
I am a 41 year old female. I have been feeling so lonely lately. Not sure why. I have a wonderful family, and many great friends. But still feel like something is missing. I am healthy and really don't have any specific reason why I feel this way. Anyone else feel like they have no reason to be lonely but still are??

Hello, welcome! I'm sure we all do from time to time. I have since birth felt that way. Or from a young age anyway. Used to cause guilt. As in, no matter how many good people, family, situations, things there are, there's still that sense of missing.

There was a time when I seemed to have everything that I could want, family, friends, stable relationship, a good house, more money than I needed, health and whatever but , there still seemed to be something missing.

Welcome to the forums.

I am a 41 year old female. I have been feeling so lonely lately. Not sure why. I have a wonderful family, and many great friends. But still feel like something is missing. I am healthy and really don't have any specific reason why I feel this way. Anyone else feel like they have no reason to be lonely but still are??
If it will help, we could give you a reason to be miserable, maybe begin with name calling, build up to rash judgemental comments, and crescendo into pagan chants. Just a thought, we're a pretty helpful bunch. We also have a special offer on being belittled by a frail old woman. Sadly, she's not called Karen, and gets a bit tetchy if we even imply it. The bar is open, pool closed until 11am, the dog doesn't bite. Take your shoes off, and make yourself at home.

Welcome to the forum feeling lonely can often come out of nowhere hope you have a good stay here though

Latest posts

Back