Lonelyness because feeling bored around others, anyone else?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ManDss

Reaction score
I see some people who get appart from people because get hurted, or because they feel judged, etc. But I started getting appart from friends because I was just bored with them.

Even if I knew it wasnt going to have fun around them, I still went out with them, because at least was better go out than stay at home. But there was a point where I just couldnt stand them, just listen the things they talked about was enough to feel my brain was frying.

Im kinda weird person, I like intellectual things. My friends were too simple for me.

Does anyone went through this ?

Im much more open now, and I wont be so obsessive with people.

I really feel you, I went with my friends because I knew I will feel lonely at home and probably more bored.
I started to feel like you recently, although for me, it is not really about intellectual things.
We really need to find new friends huh?

Im kinda weird person, I like intellectual things. My friends were too simple for me.
Not weird at all. We gravitate toward people that either entertain us, or teach us. When we are the top tier there is no one we can rely on to help us grow. It don't think it so much boredom as it is just looking for someone that has more to offer.

If friends are not capable of contributing to the relationship we tend to distance from them.

Latest posts

Back