Looking for chat/voice chat, open to all

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunless Sky

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am a 28 year old male living in the UK currently looking for possible friends to chat/ voice chat with.

A little about myself. I am a PhD student studying communications engineering in the UK. I have bipolar disorder and struggle with meeting new people (which is why I am making this post to begin with). I like watching YouTube and playing video games. I prefer to talk about more in depth and personal topics though. I used to box and I currently go to the gym sometimes when I am not too busy.

If anyone is interested, drop me a pm and we'll take it from there.

Hello everyone,

I am a 28 year old male living in the UK currently looking for possible friends to chat/ voice chat with.

A little about myself. I am a PhD student studying communications engineering in the UK. I have bipolar disorder and struggle with meeting new people (which is why I am making this post to begin with). I like watching YouTube and playing video games. I prefer to talk about more in depth and personal topics though. I used to box and I currently go to the gym sometimes when I am not too busy.

I don't do voice or video chat but?
I don't know if I'm even legally allowed to talk to you.

Hello everyone,

I'm 37 in UK, I like videogames, music, films and occasionally lifting weights. Feel free to PM.

Hello everyone,

hope your schooling is going well if you wish to chat im here message me

Hi.

I am a 53 yo male living in NY. I am looking for friends to audio chat with. I will pm you shortly.

Latest posts

Back