Looking for suggestions/ideas for something...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edgecrusher

Reaction score
I'm writing up an outline for a science fiction novel I plan on writing and I cannot for the life of me think of a good name for a race of intelligent robots. Everything good seems taken. I've looked up words in other languages for robot or slave. I've looked up mythological and religious words for robot or slave and that have to do with creation. I've tried combining parts of two different words from words from the above examples. Nothing seems to work for me. Anyone have any recommendations? I'm at a loss and it's stopped me because I have too many blank spots in my outline where I need to put what they are called. I also want to work on a brief prologue but I don't want to without it.

An example of something similar to what I'm looking for comes from my favorite band's most recent album, which is about intelligent machines. The album name is Genexus. A combination of Genesis(Christian creation story) and Nexus(a connected group in a series).

Latest posts

Back