Looking to make a connection.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlynnRyder

Reaction score
Hi there, just wanted to know if there's anyone interested in connecting, whether it's just for friendship or anything else. I'm in my 30s, single, I live in texas. my interests are current events, video games, sports, movies, and music. message or reply if you like to start a convo!

Hej. It depends to if I can meet your expectations for that conversation. I see myself as quite narrowminded, I'm not into gaming, only listens to TTSO music (Turn That honeysuckle Off) and live other side the world from you. What are most interesting current events in your opinion ?

Hej. It depends to if I can meet your expectations for that conversation. I see myself as quite narrowminded, I'm not into gaming, only listens to TTSO music (Turn That honeysuckle Off) and live other side the world from you. What are most interesting current events in your opinion ?
sorry it took so long to reply. i have had others refer to me as narrow minded as well, so maybe we just might get along just fine! most interesting current event? probably the whole academy award debacle, as its the least depressing. everything else is just war, poverty, and disease on my side of the tracks, and quite frankly, I have had my fill. what about you? p.s. i've never heard of the ttso genre of music before! can you make some recommendations?

Latest posts

Back