Lost a pet

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aedammair

Reaction score
last night it got -20 and my goat froze to death. :( I doing fine until I had to go in there later and pull him out of the stall and put him into a wheel barrow. Every little thing is now digging at me that normally wouldn't bother me.

I'm sorry.
I've lost 4 cats in 2 weeks over a disease - i know how it can hurt!

:( :( :(
I`m so sorry aedammair and get down!
I love animals so much..and can`t bear when they die. I had two cats who died in my arms...their look and the sound they made..was unbearable. :( They were like humans to me, sometimes more..because they are not mean and do not hurt anyone. I cried a lot over them.
Now I have one cat left who senses my feelings and when I`m sad or cry it comes near me and tries to comfort me. :(
Life is unfair! :(

Aedammair said:
last night it got -20 and my goat froze to death. :( I doing fine until I had to go in there later and pull him out of the stall and put him into a wheel barrow. Every little thing is now digging at me that normally wouldn't bother me.

I'm sorry you lost your goat. It's no fun losing a fuzzy friend no matter how many times you have go through it.

Sorry to hear about your pet :(

I lost my dog earlier this year in February and that was also a big impact to me. I mean, the world could be the meanest place on earth but everything changes when you come home and that cute bundle of fur comes dashing out to welcome you with all the love in the world.

That was always an awesome feeling - like things aren't that bad after all coz there's still ONE creature on earth who's hell bent in loving you with so much honesty and affection.

When she died, I cried my eyeballs out (not literally though). Every time I came home, I still expected to see her running towards the gate to me. I glance at the corners where her little doggy water bowl used to be and I experience a loss so sharp in my heart, it's really hard to explain.

I'm sorry to hear about your goat, I feel your pain but I hope you feel better soon.

Latest posts

Back