LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toxic-tears

Reaction score
have anyone here experience a love and first sight thing? do you believe in it? It sucks right!

A couple of years ago I started a new job, and my second shift was with the guy I would be replacing, - he was moving out of the city to begin his first "real" job. I was running late, so I came in all red-faced and out of breath, and was greeted by this guy with a shy smile and these gorgeous, soulful eyes. All I could think of to say was, "Who are you?", which was pretty stupid seeing as though it would have been pretty easy to put two and two together. We only spent two hours together, but in those two hours I liked everything I heard and saw about him. I was seeing someone else at the time, but on the way home I couldn't stop smiling just thinking about him. Needless to say, he moved away! I've seen him a couple of times since, but have interpreted his shyness as rudeness, if only to beat the idea of him out of my head.

I'm not sure about love at first sight, but that's certainly the only time I've been affected so much by someone I've only just met.

I had a feeling like that also,it didn't take 2hours though more like one glance to figure out that he was what I had wanted the most for a while. I don't know, it was something out of this freaken world and a perfect feeling. Than something happened and I had to move away from where I lived and he also disappeared, my friend told me. It took me around 3 years of not seeing him to more or less forget him. Had he been around for the last few years I'd loose my mind. I think its what they call "once in a life time".

It pisses me off when guys say they love you after an hour of knowing you..

and you cant doubt them cause of 'love at first sight' all you can say is 'well, I don't love you umm..what's your name again??'

jales said:
'well, I don't love you umm..what's your name again??'

I love that part. hehehe..

mine is the weirdest love and first sight experience. i think this is the worse ever!..

i was love at first sight to a gentle man in my class. he is so neat, so masculine. he got the looks. but when my prof. paired me to him in a poject. ****! he talks so gay! literally he is a gay! i was so upset knowing he is in the third gender!!!!..

I don't know if I believe it, but I do know that I need it to happen to me more ;)

Love at first sight = lust.

Love builds over time. Love is loving them for their weaknesses as well as strengths. Love is feeling like together you make a perfectly imperfect whole.

I don't believe you get that from a first impression

NewBirth said:
love @ 1st sight = sexual attraction

Yeah, I think that's the definition of love at first sight... it's not love as in actually loving beyond anything but physical desire... maybe love their looks, but not really the person beneath it all. It is "love first sight" after all... none of the other senses, any measure of intellect, foreknowledge of the person prior to the meeting, or any level of discernment need be involved... just the sense of sight on first meeting them.

I've felt that before... only to have it spoiled the moment she opened her mouth.

Human Condition said:
Love at first sight = lust.

Love builds over time. Love is loving them for their weaknesses as well as strengths. Love is feeling like together you make a perfectly imperfect whole.

I don't believe you get that from a first impression

I agree with this.

Actual love is like a plant that grows and thrives, or wilts, depending largely on the maintenance and care put into it by both of it's gardeners.

Latest posts

Back