Love Drugs are Coming

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing you slip the drug to the person you want to fall in love in you. Wasn't it the movie "the spell" where she cast the love spell on the guy and then she regretted it because she couldn't get rid of him, she wished she had never done it. That would be exactly what would happen to me if I did it.

I'm guessing you slip the drug to the person you want to fall in love in you. Wasn't it the movie "the spell" where she cast the love spell on the guy and then she regretted it because she couldn't get rid of him, she wished she had never done it. That would be exactly what would happen to me if I did it.
Strikes me as a modern day version of that old "The Monkeys Paw " horror story.

yes,this,you should just slip it into their drink

Personally, I don't see this as much different from antidepressants—those are given out like candy. We're talking heavy-duty psychiatric drugs (that can potentially cause a whole host of side effects - even suicidical ideation, mania, delusions), yet all anyone has to do is go to their doctor and say, "Hey Doc, I'm feeling kinda down these days. . . " and they walk away with a prescription. We have this tendency as a society these days to medicate everything, including numbing our feelings. I find that scary.

Latest posts

Back