love isn't for me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minus said:
40somethingguy said:
If someone makes a claim on this message board (that attractiveness and intelligence are related), with link attached, you could always do them the decency of reading the link, searching on Google Scholar the name of the head researcher and then finding a link...

No, if someone is going to reference something they should do their own research and provide a reputable source, not just anything that happens to be saying what they want it to say. Especially when that source has a well know history for imaginative information. I don't know where you jump to the conclusion that it was not read.

It's on the internet... it MUST be true...

FYI, space aliens are attacking in November :cool:
http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/26535/alien-spaceships-to-attack-earth-in-2011/

unlucky in life said:
blackhole said:
it is rare to see a person so hopelessly locked into one way of thinking.

and it's always hugely frustrating (assuming this thread is true, which i am not convinced) to see someone come ask for help/advice and then continue to dismiss everything said and pout and make excuses for his or her own behavior.

can't people see how ridiculous it is when they do this?

well its all true why would i make up horrible life when i rather be living great life with lots of success and happiness freedom. why would i make it up exactly.when i rather be happy and have guy i really life.
have nice childhood well i didn't have nice childhood ok so i didn't make up

not everyone can have such a perfect childhood as me.

Latest posts

Back