love isn't for me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unlucky in life

Reaction score
i have giving up on finding love all i get is rejection time after time
since i was 18 years old till i have been rejected till present day
i like all the wrong guys .i like guys who can have any woman they who great social lives who are attractive and out going these guys are wrong for me i am shy and quiet i end up liking guys who are out my league and some times younger then me not by choice.
i choice all the wrong type of guy i end up getting hurt by these type of guys because they can have any woman they want they attractive looking and very social .

i saw this guy i was too gone but seem to flock to him even i did not find him that attractive but women find very sexy there enough photos of him with pretty women no not Argentina irish guy instead,in some photos he looks like celebrity very gorgeous looking may be it because there women make him look very appealing

these good looking fit out going flirty men are wrong for me

i pick all the wrong guys i just see these guys with women i just get turned off straight away.men are the same lets face it all are like no such thing as one woman man .

i am giving up finding love decent guy yeah every guy i like end uo being ladies man or player always always i am sick of it

i don't want to like ladies man or player just one woman man i want
not theses type of guys they all the same

unlucky in life said:
i have giving up on finding love all i get is rejection time after time
since i was 18 years old till i have been rejected till present day
i like all the wrong guys .i like guys who can have any woman they who great social lives who are attractive and out going these guys are wrong for me i am shy and quiet i end up liking guys who are out my league and some times younger then me not by choice.
i choice all the wrong type of guy i end up getting hurt by these type of guys because they can have any woman they want they attractive looking and very social .

i saw this guy i was too gone but seem to flock to him even i did not find him that attractive but women find very sexy there enough photos of him with pretty women no not Argentina irish guy instead,in some photos he looks like celebrity very gorgeous looking may be it because there women make him look very appealing

these good looking fit out going flirty men are wrong for me

i pick all the wrong guys i just see these guys with women i just get turned off straight away.men are the same lets face it all are like no such thing as one woman man .

i am giving up finding love decent guy yeah every guy i like end uo being ladies man or player always always i am sick of it

i don't want to like ladies man or player just one woman man i want
not theses type of guys they all the same

Don't give up yet. I'm a bit more lucky than you, but until 26 I dated briefly 2-3 girls. No one seemed to be interested in me. There are good still-single people on both sides, who either aren't confident or are too shy. And they often so fragile and scared what others would say that pretend to have someone already or that they prefer to be on their own. I've never been brave enough to admit that I needed someone and hated my solitude, but I made people believe that it was what I was looking for.

Anyway, maybe you could start to look around for some friends first. It's easier and can be of help when looking for a partner.

And please, don't say that we (males) are all the same.

I believe that you'll find what you need.

hypergamy

it's in your genes

as long as you continue to seek mates based solely on how attractive they are or how attracted to them you feel

you will continue to find yourself consistently looking "above your league" (not that i subscribe to that concept, i'm just saying, in the traditional sense...male models, gay strippers, pretty boys, jocks, etc)

you need to decide what you want out of a relationship...

companionship?

or

an ideal mate for procreation of ultimate offspring?

if companionship, find a nice man who you can build a true relationship with.

if ideal procreation for survival of genetic line, find the tallest, buffest, square-jawed alpha male strutting around with a narcissistic swagger and mate with him.

by the way, if you don't stop this, you will keep reinforcing this stereotype.

i pick guys are who are all wrong like players and ladies men i find out later that ladies men and players i didn't know at the time
i pick guys who zero interested me or who are taken.or guys with aloot of female freinds they socialize with .
i don't have any male friends i have no real social life i live county town i have no freinds at all
not much of social life none at all really

its better give up because i only up liking those types of guys i know other women who have btter chance then me they better
looking taller slimmer smarter better bone structure better shape more confidence much happer and have better social life can interact with men no problem me i go red face act stupid like if i matter i don't

i am just gone off men entirely i just have no interested in them any more i just couldn't be bothered i pick who hate me there one with no problem getting women .
i like all the wrong types i am going on my own any way its just the way it is

Men are not all the same, you just set yourself up for failure.
It sounds like your very shallow when it comes to the men you choose. The good men are the ones you pass by as you chase after things you can't have.

i am not like other women .guys have no problem picking up women every where women can't do that or have that freedom to do so.

its man world free and easy .

Know what? I have given up on love too, and I know I am NOT a stupid, ugly, fat girl like you think you are. So whats left in life now? Now you have to live your life and make your own self happy. YOu cant look to anyone else to do that.

i have nothing and no one. all i seem to do is pick unsuitable guys who have life of there own loads of women friends
i am not on any one list .younger guys are big no older guys well i don't know.guys my own age want younger pretty slim women
where does that leave me. no where !

unlucky in life said:
i am not like other women .guys have no problem picking up women every where women can't do that or have that freedom to do so.

It is a hell of a lot easier for women to pick up men than vice versa. There is much more of a chance that a guy would say yes to interest from a women than a women. I think women are generally just a bit more picky than men.

Infact I would love it if a woman asked me out or asked for my number. That would make me so happy probably because it is almost like confirmation of viability from the opposite sex, which I dont have at the moment and probably never will because im unattractive.

ShybutHi said:
unlucky in life said:

It is a hell of a lot easier for women to pick up men than vice versa. There is much more of a chance that a guy would say yes to interest from a women than a women. I think women are generally just a bit more picky than men.

Infact I would love it if a woman asked me out or asked for my number. That would make me so happy probably because it is almost like confirmation of viability from the opposite sex, which I dont have at the moment and probably never will because im unattractive.
would you say the same if she was not attractive and slim and tall would you like her she was heavy short and chubby

unlucky in life said:
would you say the same if she was not attractive and slim and tall would you like her she was heavy short and chubby

Personality is what counts when it comes to relationships, not physical appearance. It truly depends on multiple factors, I would not say no to a woman just because she was short or/and chubby. Usually people do tend to be attracted to people with similar builds in general anyway though. I am a thin tall guy and my physical preference in a woman is also tall and thin but in the end that really doesnt matter.

being chubby round short with fat doesn't help me with any guy. guys then want impossible in looks ,personality and brains .
package deal i don't fit any of that.

i like guys who hate me becasue i am the way i am rejected i have chubby face i hate it

unlucky in life said:
being chubby round short with fat doesn't help me with any guy.
Why don't you try losing some weight? Not for others but for yourself. It could make you feel better. And it can be done. Just eat healthily (try to avoid eating carbs) and exercise a bit (even going out for a walk is better than nothing).

Love is not for me either. It could be maybe if it was a positive experience and if I fall in love with someone who was actually normal. Complicated minds seem to be my weakness.

unlucky in life said:
being chubby round short with fat doesn't help me with any guy. guys then want impossible in looks ,personality and brains .

i like guys who hate me becasue i am the way i am rejected i have chubby face i hate it

You are so wrong with your presumptions of what guys want, it is way too much of a generalization. Everyone is different, they have different preference when it comes to a partner, humans come in all shapes and sizes anyway and looks mean nothing to alot of people out there, they value personality over looks.

You said you like guys who hate you... Well you are going to be single all your life then if that is true. Perhaps try not to be so presumptuous and reevaluate your ideas on what you want in a partner. If you are only taking interest in a guy because of their looks then you are being incredibly shallow.

Why do you have such a high opinion on a guy just because of their looks? Be realistic ffs, there is more to a person than just their looks.

Love a person for their personality, not their ferrari.

:club:

ShybutHi said:
unlucky in life said:

You are so wrong with your presumptions of what guys want, it is way too much of a generalization. Everyone is different, they have different preference when it comes to a partner, humans come in all shapes and sizes anyway and looks mean nothing to alot of people out there, they value personality over looks.

You said you like guys who hate you... Well you are going to be single all your life then if that is true. Perhaps try not to be so presumptuous and reevaluate your ideas on what you want in a partner. If you are only taking interest in a guy because of their looks then you are being incredibly shallow.

Why do you have such a high opinion on a guy just because of their looks? Be realistic ffs, there is more to a person than just their looks.

Love a person for their personality, not their ferrari.

:club:

i don't go by looks really .i pick guys who don't like me that what i mean i can't pick a guy i like and who DON'T likes me now do you understand
being good looking give huge advantage over the competition but i am not

unlucky in life said:
i don't go by looks really .i pick guys who don't like me that what i mean i can't pick a guy i like and who DON'T likes me now do you understand

Yes if you were incredibly stunning to look at then you are going to attract more men, that is a given, that will also result in attracting the more shallow idiotic types of men who are completely talentless, unwise and simply not a good partner anyway. Most of the population are not good looking and like I said, in the end it is going to be the guys personality you want, not their looks.

If you have been interested in guys and have shown your interest to them then good on you, even if they have turned you down. Just keep trying and you may very well find a guy who likes you too. Personally I would love it if a girl was to show interest in me, I think most guys would but I dont expect that will ever happen because I am an unattractive, shy person... Not a good combination at all. Also having no relationship experience and poor social skills makes it even harder, it is near impossible for me to show interest in women and I am blind to any signs of attraction from women also.

ShybutHi said:
unlucky in life said:

Yes if you were incredibly stunning to look at then you are going to attract more men, that is a given, that will also result in attracting the more shallow idiotic types of men who are completely talentless, unwise and simply not a good partner anyway. Most of the population are not good looking and like I said, in the end it is going to be the guys personality you want, not their looks.

If you have been interested in guys and have shown your interest to them then good on you, even if they have turned you down. Just keep trying and you may very well find a guy who likes you too. Personally I would love it if a girl was to show interest in me, I think most guys would but I dont expect that will ever happen because I am an unattractive, shy person... Not a good combination at all. Also having no relationship experience and poor social skills makes it even harder, it is near impossible for me to show interest in women and I am blind to any signs of attraction from women also.

well 100% of guys i know are very shallow that why i am on my own because of that reason alone .its just there shallow and have specific tastes i am not on any of there specific lists.its no fun being chubby child , teenager ,20s because looks is where you get accepted and rejected and i get rejected all i have ever knowing being chubby all my life

septicemia said:
Know what? I have given up on love too, and I know I am NOT a stupid, ugly, fat girl like you think you are. So whats left in life now? Now you have to live your life and make your own self happy. YOu cant look to anyone else to do that.

+1
Although I should qualify it by saying I've given up on love with a MAN. I still love my daughter, family members and close friends. Is there someone out there for me? Meh - who cares. I have better things to do now than to search and pine for someone.

Teresa

Latest posts

Back