Love making this...stuff..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The aftermath wasn't great either. How do you support a batch of 18..wait..insects. Three were scooped up by Hollywood. The blow, hookers and action were initially awesome. The first, coked out lost a leg. They're offering a leg rub for 10 bucks in an alley on 5th. The second OD'd. The third was stepped on. Then Hollywood thought...'honeysuckle recordings'...and now all crickets are poor

Ok, where did I end...oh, okay. So our intrepid protagonists were all separately experiencing similar fates. They never knew this. Nor did they know that the fates were going to intwine their stories. They all went into the breach, thinking it would all be about them, when life has proven it is statistically impossible to achieve worthiness alone.

So, here's something wholesome. Don't get used to it.

So I finished mowing the lawn this afternoon, which is always slightly cathartic for me. And I'm sitting in a, not exactly lawn chair, maybe lawn furniture? Anyway. So, I'm smoking my cigarette, letting the lawnmower cool down a bit, it's a nice sunny day, my view is a bunch of trees, probably considered woods. Listening to the birds. And all around, Cottonwood seeds slowly drifting down, playing lightly in the breeze. Many of them. And, since I like snow in the winter, it started to remind me of a gentle bout of snowfall. But in the spring, with nice weather and vibrant green contrasting with the delicate white of cascading fluff.

So, here's something wholesome. Don't get used to it.

So I finished mowing the lawn this afternoon, which is always slightly cathartic for me. And I'm sitting in a, not exactly lawn chair, maybe lawn furniture? Anyway. So, I'm smoking my cigarette, letting the lawnmower cool down a bit, it's a nice sunny day, my view is a bunch of trees, probably considered woods. Listening to the birds. And all around, Cottonwood seeds slowly drifting down, playing lightly in the breeze. Many of them. And, since I like snow in the winter, it started to remind me of a gentle bout of snowfall. But in the spring, with nice weather and vibrant green contrasting with the delicate white of cascading fluff.
Nice visual - thanks. I love Cottonwood trees. Sadly, people around here don’t seem to appreciate their value and cut them down.

They were a huge pain in the ass today fishing. Fouled up my line. Also, I was like, 9, I thought it would be fun to set fire to the seeds. Never do that

I'm never going to understand the very glaring undercurrents of this place. It's almost cliquey.. but with no solid undertones. It's like an unread tabloid arguing with another unread tabloid...it's a tad on the sad side

I'll chastise myself, call myself an idiot. Then I have reprimand myself and say,' No...no...you're a moron. An idiot doest know any better'

Is typed, generic chastisinaton really that harsh? fresia...I think I understand the snowflake theory. How do you, if you are gently admonished by your superior, still maintain a general ability to provide services? Inquiring minds need to know

I love these break up songs. Either gender. The whole song equates to how unimportant or unmeaningful they were. But..you wrote...recorded...released an actual song about it. How are you over them? I...don't know why this sells...does everyone ever think they were never possibly the whole reason? Is everyone just always right all the time? My last one would be, 'Oh my God, thank God you got away' I'd sell 7 copies

There are no saccharine endings. Only the thoughts there's eventually someone to pass the honeysuckle with.

Oh, I was making something...if anyone is bored, give me two subjects. Or, just stay silent...is it silent if it's textual in nature? Semantics

They stayed outside the illumination of the firelight. The unbeknownst heros were engaging in simple comradity. They held back, knowing their ancestors hurdled the obstacles. They still refrained. They were left with the scraps on the fringes of the fire. They followed the group, knowing they would receive the leaving. It never occurred to them that they should engage. And, their slow and painful extinction was settled upon their shoulders. And life was extinguished.

So Art was a guy who always was striving for new adventures. Not exactly fit, not a total slob, he found an opportunity. One that involved water. So, he thought, "Hell, let's try water polo"

So Art was a guy who always was striving for new adventures. Not exactly fit, not a total slob, he found an opportunity. One that involved water. So, he thought, "Hell, let's try water polo"

"Maarrrcoooo!"

Latest posts

Back