Love making this...stuff..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She was brought into the world with fanfare and joy. Showered with praise and attention. Given support and love. Given to believe any and all was possible. Applied herself. Embraced every opportunity. Succeded. Tried peanut shrimp one day, and no Epi pens. Left a beautiful corpse, as James Dean said.

They watch from the sidelines. Some really want to jump into the fray. They refrain, because to commit means to be present, to engage. But, it also means to take a chance. To risk an opposing thought. So, they wait for a clear signal that never manifests. And it's just a bunch of tentative viewers thinking tomorrow will be different. **** I like this thread

Everyone got boring. So, let's see what I can make up. >ahem< So, there was a lonely sad youth. They made personas for rocks and sticks. It was sad, and lonely. But...they thrived. The day came when they had to engage others. He failed, miserably. So many bruises, so many welts. Bur, he marched on. Then, the calamity occurred. Those around suffered and fell. He plowed on. And it was boring.

fresia it..bad day, I do not care. Hmmn...my special privileges to berate me...know words. That's it.

Hell new day, new...this. I'm supposed to make a semblance of a story. Well, anyone. I won't digress.

So, the whole it's darkest before the dawn. How about, it's darkest when it's darkest. Crushing fatalism. But, a candle is lit. You strive to find the source of the candle. But some fucktard lays out an annoyance of speed bumps. Does your protagonist trip, and quit because of skinned knees and scraped elbows? Or is the hero of you story more resistant? I am so curious if anyone has the creativity to make this bullshit awesome.

Why aren't you the hero of this story? What would you do? Do you sit down and cry, or do you jump up and down, move it all around?
Maybe it needs an antagonist worthy of the name. Someone cruel, but relatable, strong but beatable, intelligent but self absorbed...like a peacock.

So you start each and every day pretty much the same. We are creatures of habit. However. There comes that one day, that one instance, that one revelation. You want to be you. Not what you're supposed to be. Not what you're expected to be. What you want to see yourself as being. But...you hesitate. This means you have to have confidence. This is the 'New Age' bull. But, it does hold a bit of truth. And...you go for the gusto. It is not well received. But...when the day winds down...can you stick to your guns? Or do you dip out for the modicum of attention you occasionally received?

Latest posts

Back