LOVE

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love...oh yeah, that thing.

I miss it so much. Just to have the feeling of holding someone and staring into their eyes...not having to say a single word. It's lame and cheesy and the stuff of badly written soap operas but when it's happening to you it doesn't seem that way.

I bide my time with work and hobbies, trying to fool myself into thinking none of it matters...but it does. Maybe it would be better if I'd never known love. I know what it's like when it's good and real, which is why it hurts so much to be alone. Those who have never experienced any of this are lucky in a way. They don't really know what they're missing. I wish I didn't.

I wish I knew if I'd ever fall in love again and who she was. I'd write her and tell her how much she means to me and how much I need her right now. I have so many things to tell this phantom girl, but I have no address to send it to...at this point, I'm not even sure she exists.

BrokenDreams said:
Love is all a big lie. You think you've found it and then you end up hurt. That's what I experienced.

Love is not a big lie. Love comes in all forms. Some comes also with poison. They mask themselves and call themselves love, but in truth, that is not love. Love takes time to discover my friend. Open your heart. Let love flow into your heart. Only then will you discover, the true meaning of what love is =)

I don't care.
I don't care if I ever love anyone, or if anyone ever loves me.
I don't.
It just seems like a waste of time. Why bother?
It sounds so stupid. I'd rather lay down on the freeway.
Or, you know, eat dry cement. Wash it down with clorox. Something fun and exciting like that.
Love? Seems about as smart as strapping a rocket to your back and trying to fly. That sh*t only works on the tele. Outside the tube we'd call anyone who tried a stunt like that a moron. Or, more likely, Dead.

Qui said:
I don't care.
I don't care if I ever love anyone, or if anyone ever loves me.
I don't.
It just seems like a waste of time. Why bother?
It sounds so stupid. I'd rather lay down on the freeway.
Or, you know, eat dry cement. Wash it down with clorox. Something fun and exciting like that.
Love? Seems about as smart as strapping a rocket to your back and trying to fly. That sh*t only works on the tele. Outside the tube we'd call anyone who tried a stunt like that a moron. Or, more likely, Dead.

:( Do you really feel that way?

Latest posts

Back