Made a purchase today

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EricaMG

Reaction score
Made a purchase today,bought out a towing yard which I take over next month.The owner is retiring and we met up this morning,liked my bid on the price.I did not lowball him on the price,do not believe in this at all.Went in his office and told me deal.Met a couple of his employees there,that went good whom will be my employees.Both were cool about it.Both are mechanics there fixing the tow trucks.One asked about me the right way,told him I have pitiuritary dwarfism and said he has a 16 year old daughter that has this too.Said he is going to have her come down and meet me.I see them doing well with the changes next month with me as boss.Said there are 9 other employees I have not met and one will be a problem.This one,a sexist pig and he will learn good from me.We sign the papers and hand the money tommorrow.I will still co own the auto repair shop with my dad.

The bank account goes into my name too.Want this account separate to know how it is going.

The place is mine June 6th,signed the papers this morning.I even met the rest of the employees this afternoon.The one I will be having problems with,had a word with him and going to change his tune.That daughter of that one employee and I met,her life changed around.She has someone to talk to whom has the same dwarfism she has

Latest posts

Back