Made my parents happy this morning

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MandyJ

Reaction score
Made my parents happy this morning.I go to the same church they go to.It has helped since I got out of prison 2 years ago being 3 in March.Pastor and I had a talk one day 2 weeks ago and asked me if I wanted to say how God changed my life around during a service.I said yes right away.I was prepared right away and walked up saying this:
I was a good kid until after I turned 13.Started hanging around the wrong people at age 13 that were messing with the drugs and alcohol.I was fined twice with a minor in possession for drugs and once for alcohol.Arrested 3 times in and out of court.Became a mom at 16 and still did not learn.Parents told me that I would end in prison.I said yeah right and I was wrong,they were right.One Friday night,went with an ex of mine to break into a house and steal something.He handed me a shotgun and made me shoot the homeowner.Plead guilty through a plea deal for murder charged as an adult.Sentenced to 25 years taking responsibility for it.During my time knew my bad choices I made got me there.When I got out,a message helped me get on the right track.God helped in a few tough times getting in the right direction in life making the right choices.
My parents were proud of including from other members.One member,it hit her younger son that has been in and out of juvenile hall.Said my story has made him decide to change his ways.We met up later this afternoon and talked.Said he did not want end like what happened to me.His mom seen the changes,apologized to her for the disrespect he put her through when they got home.Forgave him thanked me

Latest posts

Back