Make a wish

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back to 2011...to answer a scam..well, reply. Man, 2011..I wish I could start over then. It wasn't great, but so many opportunities. Yes. I'm on late...wait, Friday at this time is late? Well, amongst this pool of respondents, anything after the sun goes down is taxing.

I wish I was the most desirable man, in every possible way that a straight woman would want, for members of the female sex, ever. I wish that I was the male version of Helen of troy. Like, Helen of troy supposedly was so desirable that she caused a thousand ships to set sail. I would want to be the male version of that for the straight female sex ladies. And I would also want to be the best man, in human history, in bed, for members of the female sex.

If your looking for a reason for why I wish that: The bullies at school told me over and over and over again that no woman would ever want me.

I wish I was the most desirable man, in every possible way that a straight woman would want, for members of the female sex, ever. I wish that I was the male version of Helen of troy. Like, Helen of troy supposedly was so desirable that she caused a thousand ships to set sail. I would want to be the male version of that for the straight female sex ladies. And I would also want to be the best man, in human history, in bed, for members of the female sex.

If your looking for a reason for why I wish that: The bullies at school told me over and over and over again that no woman would ever want me.
I'm so sorry to hear that,that was very mean of them to say that to you.

One thing I have heard of bullies doing to other guys (this didn't happen to me by the way), is basically telling a guy who is viewed as being a loser and totally unattractive, is that the best looking girl in school secretly has a crush on them and then getting the guy to ask the girl out, really raising his hopes big time and then deliberately giving him an answer that Totally Crushes him. Like " How could you possibly ever think that I would like a guy like you, you are such an utter moron" I often suspected my classmates of trying to use this strategy against me, occasionally they would tell me that a really good looking girl in our year wanted me, I always played it safe, I was pretty sure that these overtures were a scheme to crush and humiliate me. My fellow classmates had acted so often in bad faith with similar traps and plots against me that there was no way I would truly trust any of them for a second.

I am pretty sure that a number of my enemies at that school were really trying hard to get a rumour going that I was a paedophile.

@Hereward87 ... I had similar issues in my youth as well (or as bad) and it may ruin your life if you don't search for professional psychological support ... one day you will look back and you will be proud you were not like them

Latest posts

Back