make it stop

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beingnobody

Reaction score
I rarely get headaches, but tonight my brain is splitting. And I have an appointment in 5 hours for my monthly eyeball injection.

No sleep

Intense family drama unfolding.

My support network crumbling.

Lost.

I rarely get headaches, but tonight my brain is splitting. And I have an appointment in 5 hours for my monthly eyeball injection.

No sleep

Intense family drama unfolding.

My support network crumbling.

Lost.
Sorry to hear that. I hope you're feeling better by the time you read this and that the eye ball treatment isn't too awful.

I hope your headache went away. There are several "home remedies" you could try if you haven't already. Nothing crazy, just things like pressure points and cold compresses and whatnot.

BLaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Nope. You're still here......... Ha! Ha!

tenor.png

See now, you call it "Bam!" but really, I'm protecting us both. That crazy COVID is still out there. :p

Well, I watched fauci say, with my own eyes, that just about everybody will get Covid and will be infected by it.
So, I block your kick, swing around, and give you a hug. Then I jump back into a defense position ready for your next move. Ha! ha!

Latest posts

Back