Make Up A Story About An ALL Member

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could laugh-react this more than once. How did I not see this until now????

And was this before or after I listed Post Malone in the "Bands I Hate" thread? Lol.

Come to think of it, there's a roundabout two towns away from me. We could easily make this happen.

It's true that I'm not a big fan of Post, but I'd sing it for the story :ROFLMAO:
Saturday morning on a warm misty spring day the Skafish arose feeling energetic. He gave his pearly whites a good polish ,pulled his Stones t-shirt on ,consumed his egg white,kale, garlic,blueberry and almond milk smoothie and set off for his run.As he glided down his front yard his enthusiasm briefly waned.His weeds were tall needed wacking,nearly one foot high, and sitting under a rag tag mouldy car cover with fresh seagull crap on the roof was his pride and joy..his racing green mustang. It needed a run and well over due polish it had been sitting there for close on four years he thought I'll sort those weeds when I get back and if up to it give my baby a wash.

After a blistering fast shower his excitement grew.He had talked himself into charging his battery ,changing the oil it was time to Steve Mcqueen it..see what the old V8 could do.

Two hours later with the gleem from the bonnet and the roar of that sweet ancient engine his neighbours looking out the window shocked that it had started first time ,he rumbled slowly off the driveway. His skull and cross bones tattooed sun kissed arm proudly hanging out the window the other lightly caressing his steering he was off to the fanzine shop,omg was he happy.

Parked up five minutes later and dreamily nose rubbing the front window of the comic and magazine store he glimpsed a new stack of eighties english melody makers honeysuckle he thought, can this day get any better.

He plunged his hand into his pocket and drew out the old mustangs gas money from his wallet.He guessed a couple of dollars will get me back home the rest was being spent in that shop,jesus he thought I'm so jacked up what a sweet day this has been.

As he fumbled with the door he glimpsed back over his shoulder..."fresia..WTFuck..fresia..fuckfuck where the hell is my car".Startled he looked right ,panic stricken he then looked left.

Gracefully drifting down the gentle gradient of the thick with cars hill the mustang was gathering speed backwards..oh how fast Skarfish ran.He couldn't catch it, let alone stop it,let alone get in it,and definitely couldn't yank the handbrake up which he had forgot with all the excitement.

Gently inexplicably it was gliding slightly to the right straight for a portaloo that the builders had luckily used not five minutes before. He had forgot to check his tyre pressures on the left hand side,how lucky was that.But the builders were having none of that ,it was their bloody toilet and they dragged it out of the way.The navy sun bleached Ford Taurus behind wasn't all that badly damaged and had saved the new Merc behind,how lucky thought skafish was that.But the old gent was livid and Skafish's insurance had lapsed.It needed a new paintjob the old guy's pride and joy ..and that he said was that

Back home Skafish after a weary honeysuckle day looked grumpily out of his window at his old Taurus amongst the tall weeds.The old gent had always wanted a mustang so the Skafish had done the decent thing.Besides a loss of two thousand on a straight swop the old gent insisted was much easier than a paint job.. the car documents would be in the post the deal was done relieved Skafish was sort of....Happy with that.

Next day he arose and thought I'll drive that old car ,get the Melody makers ,things were not all that bad.The old door of the Taurus slammed shut with an ear splitting crack.He wound down the crappy old window and carefully turned the key he only had one and were hard to replace.Anyways the FBI used to drive them, how cool was that.The car wouldn't start ...the battery was flat.With oil leaking onto the driveway and car cover back on Skafish thought it could have been worse...he was happy with that.

Apologise about my writing everyone it's not that good lol.x

Latest posts

Back