Making a come back?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 188522

Reaction score
What word or saying from the past do you think should come back?

I always liked it. It's the cat's meow! ( I have heard it used in old Betty Davis movies.)

Groovy Baby! Groovy!

No no no no no no
smiley-bangheadonwall-yellow.gif

No specific saying or phrase, just real words....enough with the stupid ass text speak. Seriously, it won't kill people to type out whole words. lol
To clarify, I don't mind like lol, btw, fyi and that kind of thing, but people take it too far. Like if you want to know how I am, don't come at me with hru, say the ******* words. It's literally six extra letters.

No specific saying or phrase, just real words....enough with the stupid ass text speak. Seriously, it won't kill people to type out whole words. lol

Can't agree with this more.

I use things like "lol", "btw", and "idk" here and there, but that's about it.

I don't like modern phrases though, like "on fleek" or "sus". I purposefully avoid finding out what they mean. They should go away.

Wouldn't mind seeing "the bee's knees" make a comeback, though.

hmm i don't know...

kinda wished "rad or radical" was used more. "That's so rad!" instead of "That's so cool!"
or worse, "That's so gucci!" I regret looking up what "gucci" now means 😖

hmm i don't know...

kinda wished "rad or radical" was used more. "That's so rad!" instead of "That's so cool!"
or worse, "That's so gucci!" I regret looking up what "gucci" now means 😖

I like "radical" because it's more '80s-'90s.

"Gucci" though, needs to go away. Along with anything that is a product of the mumble rap culture. Yuck! 🤮

Latest posts

Back