Marilyn Monroe

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

CenotaphGirl

Away making peace with god...
Reaction score
Not many people know this about me but I am heavily influenced by Marilyn Monroe. If I met her, I'd freak... she gave me confidence, she was my body goals when I was determined to change the way I looked and enter the modelling world. I owe her a lot, and I never even met her lol it's crazy

randomguy

The Last Bandit Left Alive
Reaction score
Yeah why not, meeting the rat pack would've been better for me though those lads knew how to live everyday like it was your last.

sunflowergirl1306

sunflower lover
Reaction score
Not many people know this about me but I am heavily influenced by Marilyn Monroe. If I met her, I'd freak... she gave me confidence, she was my body goals when I was determined to change the way I looked and enter the modelling world. I owe her a lot, and I never even met her lol it's crazy
😂that is crazy,and also good that she had that kind of influence on you,that would have been so cool to have gotten to meet her and to have been in that time,to have been able to see the world back then.

CenotaphGirl

Away making peace with god...
Reaction score
😂that is crazy,and also good that she had that kind of influence on you,that would have been so cool to have gotten to meet her and to have been in that time,to have been able to see the world back then.
Yeahhh weird what gives someone motivation lol but if only i could have been brushing shoulders with someone like her 😅

Reaction score
I still like the young girl next door look

iu

Latest posts