Marilyn Monroe

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 188685

sunflower lover
Reaction score
Would you have liked to have been alive when Marilyn Monroe was still alive?Would you have wished to have been able to meet her?

Not many people know this about me but I am heavily influenced by Marilyn Monroe. If I met her, I'd freak... she gave me confidence, she was my body goals when I was determined to change the way I looked and enter the modelling world. I owe her a lot, and I never even met her lol it's crazy

Yeah why not, meeting the rat pack would've been better for me though those lads knew how to live everyday like it was your last.

Not many people know this about me but I am heavily influenced by Marilyn Monroe. If I met her, I'd freak... she gave me confidence, she was my body goals when I was determined to change the way I looked and enter the modelling world. I owe her a lot, and I never even met her lol it's crazy
😂that is crazy,and also good that she had that kind of influence on you,that would have been so cool to have gotten to meet her and to have been in that time,to have been able to see the world back then.

😂that is crazy,and also good that she had that kind of influence on you,that would have been so cool to have gotten to meet her and to have been in that time,to have been able to see the world back then.
Yeahhh weird what gives someone motivation lol but if only i could have been brushing shoulders with someone like her 😅

I still like the young girl next door look

iu

Latest posts

Back