Married and Lonely seeking friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tangy002 said:
Hi All,
I am a 35 yr old female and I am married. I am very lonely and depress. I know some of you would say...if you are married then why are you lonely...it's because my husband is not married to me but he is married to his JOB! He spends more time there than with me. When he is home he does not talk to me, but he is on the computer trying to find ways to make more money. I am a house wife, I married a rich man, but I am very unhappy. He is a great provider but not a husband. We do not have a relationship....I have a void in my life that I need filled..I need social interaction....I love to have great conversation. I am open minded. I am here seeking friends male or female. If you can relate to me write back. thanks

Hi Tangy,
I whish you are doing well, I am Ricardo and like to talk to you when you feel lonely and bored, I have been the same with my ex wife working in another city, I like to share my experience and talk, make you smile and feel important is all, discretion and respect I don like to make you in trouble just you know someone thinks and understand how you feel, I don not think money can buy happiness I when trough that already, now I am very happy and like to share how to make you feel better. I do understand if you do not answer me, I just like to whish you good luck then, best for you ricardo

lobomcmc33 said:
tangy002 said:
Hi All,
I am a 35 yr old female and I am married. I am very lonely and depress. I know some of you would say...if you are married then why are you lonely...it's because my husband is not married to me but he is married to his JOB! He spends more time there than with me. When he is home he does not talk to me, but he is on the computer trying to find ways to make more money. I am a house wife, I married a rich man, but I am very unhappy. He is a great provider but not a husband. We do not have a relationship....I have a void in my life that I need filled..I need social interaction....I love to have great conversation. I am open minded. I am here seeking friends male or female. If you can relate to me write back. thanks

Hi Tangy,
I whish you are doing well, I am Ricardo and like to talk to you when you feel lonely and bored, I have been the same with my ex wife working in another city, I like to share my experience and talk, make you smile and feel important is all, discretion and respect I don like to make you in trouble just you know someone thinks and understand how you feel, I don not think money can buy happiness I when trough that already, now I am very happy and like to share how to make you feel better. I do understand if you do not answer me, I just like to whish you good luck then, best for you ricardo

This is a 2009 thread...

tangy002 said:
Hi All,

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Hello Tangy, [/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]My name is John, [/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]hope you are doing well and to hear from you,[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] Regards, John .[/font]

Gosh I'm so sorry you live with this aching emptiness in your heart. I too went through seasons of the same kind of disconnect with my husband. Somehow they always feel they are so self entitled to abandon their relationship at home and pursue business relationships. Business must make them feel their worth more. It's usually their preference.

It's so tragically sad for a man to bypass one of the greatest gift God gives to people while here on earth - the ability to engage in a meaningful marriage relationship. After all, marriage is just a reflection of the intimacy God wants with us and He goes to every extreme to draw us closer to Himself. But sadly men don't view themselves as wanting that kind of responsibility and accountability.

I hate to think of you spending too much time hoping to see some changes take place soon, so in the meantime, why not consider how you can develop yourself as a person, as a woman, and as someone who was created with potential and purpose? Yes, this will mean going off in your own direction without your husband, and discovering more of who you are. Instead of pouring your whole heart and soul into hoping for fulfillment with him, make every possible attempt to get involved doing things that interest you.

We get one life here on earth, and in that span of time we can find our worth and meaning by using the gifts, talents, strengths God gave us. We can build relationships with others who are like minded with us; like taking classes of yoga, art, gardening, etc. woman's Bible study, nature classes, cooking classes, volunteer work, etc.

Once you start building meaningful relationships with others, you will become alive again, and discover your reason for being alive. Your husband is responsible for his decisions. You cannot change him. And likewise, you can make your decisions of how you wish to be the best person you can be without him. You can still remain married as your vows state, but until he chooses to establish a relationship with you according to what God says is required for a husband, he will just stay the same. but you don't have to stay the same. You have choices.

I hope some of this helps.

Sucks not to be aloner yet to feel yourself lonely... hope you found some good people to chat or even meet in real life!

If you feel the need (or simple want) - you are always welcome to PM me on this forum :)

Выше нос - всё будет заебос ^^

:p Hi Tangy, I would love the chance to get to know you better. Please write to me.
tangy002 said:
Hey ledchick...thanks which forums are best to find friends?

ledchick said:
Hi Tangy!  I am married, 39 and female.  I have had some good times here so far and met some very wonderful people....(you know who you are!)  I hope it works for you!

hello I don\ said:
:p Hi Tangy, I would love the chance to get to know you better. Please write to me.
tangy002 said:
Hey ledchick...thanks which forums are best to find friends?

ledchick said:
Hi Tangy!  I am married, 39 and female.  I have had some good times here so far and met some very wonderful people....(you know who you are!)  I hope it works for you!

tangy002 said:
Hi All,

Hi tangy
I know the feeling you need to be treated better and to feel special I would love to chat with you I’m a very nice easy going guy hopefully u get out a lot and have some fun , chucky

tangy002 said:
Hi All,

Hi. Me too! My husband isn't Married to his job, but he's gone 10 hours a day and I'm a housewife. Have 3 children and homeschool. I have no car right now, so I'm stuck in the house. It's hard. My husband says get a car so I won't be depressed. And I'm like, if you spent more time with me I'd be fine. 

He goes out with his buddies 1x a month which is way more than he goes out when me. I get 1x a year.

tangy002 said:
Hi All,

Ok I am writing.  I'm new to this site as it is the first and only that I have tried.  Not quite sure hot to navigate.  If you want one on one you can get me at  rogers 7 atlas @ gmail.
Dom

I too am lonely and married, and yes, many people do not understand that.  I am a teacher and this loneliness hits hard at the beginning of summer break.  My ire and kids work all day and I am...home.  I would love to find some friends willing to chat this summer and beyond.  Please respond or message  if this might be you.

tangy002 said:
Hi All,

Hello Im Brad also lonely in marriage and would love to chat with you and we can share our thoughts together LOL

NewStuff said:
I'll be your friend. I am a 38 year old widow. I miss my hubby so there is indeed a void in my life.

Hello im also seeking a friend to chat with are you free for another lonely unhappy married guy LOL

49 yo male here. I've been partnered for 18 years but she has become severely disabled and lovemaking is painful for her. She is also extremely needy and I am more of a care giver than partner at this point. She stays in a convalescent home on the days I work and I visit her once I get off. She has to be there 90 days before Medicaid will pick up the tab. She has a few weeks left, then she will be home with an aide while I'm working. I've been looking around online. She found out about it and is devastated. This is not what either of us wants. But I'm burnt out and exhausted and need a break.

caregiverguy said:
49 yo male here.  I've been partnered for 18 years but she has become severely disabled and lovemaking is painful for her.  She is also extremely needy and I am more of a care giver than partner at this point.  She stays in a convalescent home on the days I work and I visit her once I get off.  She has to be there 90 days before Medicaid will pick up the tab.  She has a few weeks left, then she will be home with an aide while I'm working.  I've been looking around online.  She found out about it and is devastated.  This is not what either of us wants.  But I'm burnt out and exhausted and need a break.

Don't be too hard on yourself. Many people go through this when their spouse becomes disabled. It's very commonplace.

tangy002 said:
Hi All,

hi there.. ive just seen your add.. 
im lonely also.. and would you like to chat maybe??
cheers Skippy xo

For all you guys wanting to talk with this thirty-five-year old female member of this forum you probably will have better luck going to Las Vegas and betting on the blackjack tables blindfolded. Check out this tangy002's profile. It says she has not been online since October of 2009. That's over ten years now. Don't expect a response. By this time maybe she's not lonely anymore.

tangy002 said:
Hi All,

I’m in a similar boat but I work outside the home. Message me. :)

Latest posts

Back