Maybe I am a lesbian now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is you who fight the law of the Universe like against a rock
no, im talking to you not the universe. youre not the universe or neither does the "universe" exist and make laws. you shaped your own life to be like this by making poor decisions and being a loser.

you shaped your own life to be like this by making poor decisions and being a loser.

Not in the context of this conversation, but in general -

to be fair, this is not always the case. Just wanted to point that out.

Sometimes good decisions are either unknown, or they are unavailable and one only has varying degrees of bad choices to choose from.

Or a person could attempt to make the right choice but not do it correctly.

I'm just saying it's not always black and white, is all.

Last edited:
As for the other comments about Ceno being insensitive....I kind of agree. I don't fault her for wanting to give it a shot, but it's seriously unlikely to solve any of her problems. Women can be just as crappy as men.
In my opinion, like I said before, it would be better to be alone and figure out who you are alone. Find contentment with yourself and maybe your future relationships will be better because you'll value yourself more and make better choices. Potentially seeing the red flags before it's too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back