Maybe I am a lesbian now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the original concern. Try paying a professional service to find you the man you want. Don't listen to your friends/family and don't have them set you up. They haven't helped so far. So ditch them. List the qualities you need I.E. old school, be treated like a lady, and provided for. Then list what your real qualities are. But, be honest about it. Take all the emotions and feelings right out of it and do it scientifically. You are very attractive so you can be extremely picky and get what you want. The bars and pickup joints aren't going to work for you. Then when Donald Trumps name pops up as the first choice, ignore it. Look at the number two, three, or 10th spot. ;)

Nooo I may have just misread or misunderstood, but I promise am deffo not trying to offend anyone just starting a new life and questioning everything I know. I thought some may have found it interesting :)
I think that questioning everything is risky, brave and great after all. Good luck!

I thought I was straight myself until my two closer friends confessed to having crashes on me, I let myself thinking what if, and things became more complicated and simpler and peaceful and beautiful at the same time. No regrets.

I'm a perfect gentleman
No, not right now you aren't. The hell, man. I've been reading five pages of ridiculous comments between you and another person on here. I'm actually very surprised this thread hasn't yet been closed. Both if you should know better than derailing this into tedious name calling.

Ceno's not feeling well. This is what this thread is about. The least anyone can do is be supportive to her and try to up her mood instead of having a go at each other.

Come on, guys.

As for the other comments about Ceno being insensitive....I kind of agree. I don't fault her for wanting to give it a shot, but it's seriously unlikely to solve any of her problems. Women can be just as crappy as men.
In my opinion, like I said before, it would be better to be alone and figure out who you are alone. Find contentment with yourself and maybe your future relationships will be better because you'll value yourself more and make better choices. Potentially seeing the red flags before it's too late.
Oh god, everyone im sorry if im being insensitive to anyone I am just talking about me and what I want, I have no idea what im being insensitive about 😅🙈✨ maybe im implying stuff again 🙃

Back to the original concern. Try paying a professional service to find you the man you want. Don't listen to your friends/family and don't have them set you up. They haven't helped so far. So ditch them. List the qualities you need I.E. old school, be treated like a lady, and provided for. Then list what your real qualities are. But, be honest about it. Take all the emotions and feelings right out of it and do it scientifically. You are very attractive so you can be extremely picky and get what you want. The bars and pickup joints aren't going to work for you. Then when Donald Trumps name pops up as the first choice, ignore it. Look at the number two, three, or 10th spot. ;)
It’s over for men Finished lol I just have to get away from them, i dont even want them to touch me. Maybe i’m a lesbian idk only one way to find out and its scary is all im saying no idea why everyone is telling me to remain straight when men and me are like oil and water.

I think that questioning everything is risky, brave and great after all. Good luck!

I thought I was straight myself until my two closer friends confessed to having crashes on me, I let myself thinking what if, and things became more complicated and simpler and peaceful and beautiful at the same time. No regrets.
Thanks blackbird! Im going for it hun and you know what thats all im ready for questioning Im not gonna commit to anything Im not gonna break any hearts… ✨ your story gives me hope

No, not right now you aren't. The hell, man. I've been reading five pages of ridiculous comments between you and another person on here. I'm actually very surprised this thread hasn't yet been closed. Both if you should know better than derailing this into tedious name calling.

Ceno's not feeling well. This is what this thread is about. The least anyone can do is be supportive to her and try to up her mood instead of having a go at each other.

Come on, guys.
Awh thanks I am actually pretty sick despite popular belief. This thread is honestly “hey me and men are not working now im gonna start questioning”, again if that hurt anyones feelings sowwie 😇

Not in the context of this conversation, but in general -

to be fair, this is not always the case. Just wanted to point that out.

Sometimes good decisions are either unknown, or they are unavailable and one only has varying degrees of bad choices to choose from.

Or a person could attempt to make the right choice but not do it correctly.

I'm just saying it's not always black and white, is all.
no but i meant it context with him cuz he annoyed me with what he said. and if he really thinks that way then to me he a loser.

he said because cenotaphgirl wants to try dating woman that a mans future will get ruined and pushed into chronic masturbation that just so weird to say...
you're a traitor and you just ruin one man's future by pushing him into chronic masturbation and one woman's future by pushing her into prostitution

and you expect me NOT to react to this???

no but i meant it context with him cuz he annoyed me with what he said. and if he really thinks that way then to me he a loser.

he said because cenotaphgirl wants to try dating woman that a mans future will get ruined and pushed into chronic masturbation that just so weird to say...

I wouldn't pay too much attention to it tbh. He's a troll, always has been, baffles me that he's been allowed to get away with it for so long.

Report him. I apparently just antagonize people and deserve what I get, but I'm pretty sure you don't deserve it. So yeah, report him.
I laughed a little too hard at this 😅 Callie looll noo noo thats me the celebrity troll 😅

Oh no, I understand the specific context of the situation.

I just wanted to point out what I said in general though, because there seems to be a lot of that going around today where someone who isn't doing well just gets written off as a "loser" that "makes bad decisions" when it's not always that simple.

Well, you can't be one of the "cool people" on here until you have haters. So, welcome to the club, I guess!
You know honestly, all I wanna do is bring people together just so often misunderstood 🥺 oh and thanks for the welcome 😅😇✨

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back