Maybe I am a lesbian now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people are just like....um....orange juice in cereal....they just don't go together. Bad things happen when you try to force it. lol
More proof my mum is insane she eats orange juice in and cereal 😂🙈✨

So day whatever of questioning my sexuality and tonight is date night.

My date is very tall but we are doing something casual so I am a little confused how to wear heels?

Bit about her from photos and stuff is

Height: 5’8
looks: blue eyes blonde looks kinda boring or natural which is the opposite to me 😅 but i like it. Uhm older than me shes 28

Common interests : Performing arts, dancing

Anyway we are going to a theatre production and a bar I am nervous because I am unsure what is going to be expected of me, what if everything happens all too fast.

Anywho, im intimidated by her which is good makes me feel submissive which I wrongly assumed only a man could do so just wish me luck on this unexpected path to love?✨

Goodluck!
Just think of it as a normal date, hopefully that helps!! Just a date, she probably excpects nothing in return ( i mean like in the bedroom hahahha)
Be open and clear and have fun, thats the most important :)

So day whatever of questioning my sexuality and tonight is date night.

My date is very tall but we are doing something casual so I am a little confused how to wear heels?

Bit about her from photos and stuff is

Height: 5’8
looks: blue eyes blonde looks kinda boring or natural which is the opposite to me 😅 but i like it. Uhm older than me shes 28

Common interests : Performing arts, dancing

Anyway we are going to a theatre production and a bar I am nervous because I am unsure what is going to be expected of me, what if everything happens all too fast.

Anywho, im intimidated by her which is good makes me feel submissive which I wrongly assumed only a man could do so just wish me luck on this unexpected path to love?✨
woah goodluck! hopefully you will have a lovely date!

I'm so in love with Kate McKinnon but she doesn't want to be with me ... I'm happy that at least she never cheated me with another man

you are not familiar with what sexual harassment means ... and you obviously have a heavy load against me

the only one who is justified to report me is CGirl ... since it was addressed to her since the beginning

@Murakami_1 and @alonelyfur Engaging with him and saying things like that are only going to get you in trouble. Just keep reporting him. They'll have to do something eventually. Not really sure why they haven't banned someone that constantly throws out sexual harassment and the other crap he does.
bad moderation.... its funny how you cant say dam with an N but somebody like this can be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back