Meanwhile, on Earth...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoxApex(N/A)

Reaction score
Just random crap that I've learned about by pulling keywords out of documentaries I've listened to over the years. I thought I'd share for interesting reading for anyone into science stuff. šŸ˜

Bicellum Brasieri
A 1,000,000,000 Year Old multicellular holozan fossil, the oldest discovered of its kind.

Erg Chech 002
A chunk of volcanic meteorite rock was found on Earth that's actually older than the Earth.

There's so much cool stuff about our planet, little nicks and crannies that hide the most interesting information. For me, researching a variety of different scientific and historical, and anthropological things is perhaps equivalent to how people watch Netflix, Hulu, or HBO. Different strokes for different folks as they say. I find therapeutic release in turning my mind all the way on, rather than off. Don't get me wrong, I too also become overwhelmed and have to turn my mind off from time to time, I'm only human, you know? I struggle more to turn my mind off, is the thing. So instead, I try to mitigate that by changing what I think about, as opposed to being able to just slam the Off button. I'm sure I'm not the only person that struggles with that, and this is just how I help deal with it. Things like this are actually kind of what make my days better. I don't really know where to put this thread, so I guess I'll just put it here? šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Latest posts

Back