Meet-up

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

thudo

I'm lonely and the people around me have good friends and families that make me feel even more lonely. I'm interested in making friends who have this pain of loneliness so that we can lighten-up our lives. I'm from the MD/DC/VA area.

I am a Lonely Lady in the SW. I am tired of this antagonizing and excruciating pain. I have a 'family' and still am lonely. All of the friends I ever had...'disappeared' and I am a failure. A failure in life, love, and romance. I just want a 'buddy' w/ whom I can confide in. No matter what, I am not happy. I feel like this world is against me. This might be true, but I wish I knew why...?! I forgot what society feels like. I don't go into stores, public places, etc. It's almost as if I were invisible or a ghost. Maybe this is abnormal, but if so, what the hell can I do to improve and better myself?! Back to the original post...I too would like a 'buddy' for some defragmenting of this illness that we call, "lonliness"..... :(
--AmLonelyandaSmile

Latest posts

Back