memorium

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beingnobody

Reaction score
How do you want to be remembered when you die? Do you want to "make your mark? Have a legacy?"

I want it to be as if i never existed, I want to leave no trace. Thus the name, "nobody."

I've already written my eulogy. " he was the person you forget 30 seconds after you meet ."

Not "low self esteem," just reality.

Emptiness. No coming, no going. No birth, no death.

Life is illusion. Certainly individuality is illusion.

Thinking out loud.

Thinking too much.

Always.

I just want to disappear into thin air like the bad guys in a video game. I don't want a viewing, eulogy, none of it.

^ Yeah same. What I really want to do is have a really good idea of when I'm going to die. I want to owe lots of money to lots of companies. Then I'll put all my valuables inside my house, after I stopped paying the home owners insurance, along with much gasoline and various explosives. I'll turn the natural gas stove on and watch TV with a grenade like trigger to ignite everything. I'll be remembered as the crazy old guy that blew himself up. But, nobody will remember or care about my name or who I really was just like during my living years.

^ Yeah same. What I really want to do is have a really good idea of when I'm going to die. I want to owe lots of money to lots of companies. Then I'll put all my valuables inside my house, after I stopped paying the home owners insurance, along with much gasoline and various explosives. I'll turn the natural gas stove on and watch TV with a grenade like trigger to ignite everything. I'll be remembered as the crazy old guy that blew himself up. But, nobody will remember or care about my name or who I really was just like during my living years.
As long as your departure does not inflict harm on anyone else

When I thought I might die in 2019 I did worry about little things I was leaving behind that might upset people like my diary and some social media accounts.
The big things were cool, no debt and have funeral insurance but I regretted not being able to go through my laptop before my in-laws would get at it! That old "Delete my browser history!" thing.
I regretted that people would remember me as a negative person especially as most people who die younger seem to be remembered as the sunshine in everyone's life/the kindest person you could ever meet/had a heart of gold etc etc.

Anyway, I made an effort to clean up my image just in case, and I routinely consider what my sister-in-law might be poking through if I'm dead or locked in my body.
I want to be remembered as a reasonably decent person I guess, for the sake of my son and my parents.

Last edited:
When I thought I might die in 2019 I did worry about little things I was leaving behind that might upset people like my diary and some social media accounts.
The big things were cool, no debt and have funeral insurance but I regretted not being able to go through my laptop before my in-laws would get at it! That old "Delete my browser history!" thing.
I regretted that people would remember me as a negative person especially as must people who die younger seem to be remembered as the sunshine in everyone's life/the kindest person you could ever meet/had a heart of gold etc etc.

Anyway, I made an effort to clean up my image just in case, and I routinely consider what my sister-in-law might be poking through if I'm dead or locked in my body.
I want to be remembered as a reasonably decent person I guess, for the sake of my son and my parents.
I purge belongings all the time and tell my family I don't want to be remembered. Burn my remains and throw them in a dumpster, or over the rails into the stream. They are always trying to get their paws on my clutter, and always "claiming" things in advance. They will never figure out the passwords to my various devices though.

I purge belongings all the time and tell my family I don't want to be remembered. Burn my remains and throw them in a dumpster, or over the rails into the stream. They are always trying to get their paws on my clutter, and always "claiming" things in advance. They will never figure out the passwords to my various devices though.
My dad told me to cremate him and dump his ashes in the toilet even though he could have had a military funeral with full honers. So, I got him cremated, had no funeral, and dumped his ashes in the desert. Cremation is a good way to leave no trace.

Smart! I encrypt everything.

Latest posts

Back