Michael Jackson is dead.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am gonna mourn the death of the beloved M.J. and then perform a series of seances to bring back his spirit...
not really.

I am thinking about watching a movie.

Gonna go pull out my Thriller LP and Moon Walk. Wait, I don't have a Thriller LP...nevermind. OK, I DO have a Thriller CD though. =\
He was a freak, but I liked his earlier music. RIP dude.

What a sad day. My mom and aunt are devastated. I'm sure my uncle and cousin will be too.

Farrah Fawcett also passed away today. Ed McMahon died this week, as well.

Spare said:

I see a report that Sky Saxton also died today.

"Saxon founded the psychedelic flower power band The Seeds with Jan Savage (guitar), Rick Andridge (keyboards) and Darryl Hooper (drums). Hit songs for Saxon and the Seeds included Can't Seem to Make You Mine and (You're) Pushin' Too Hard, which became a top 40 song in 1967"

Spare said:

i just heard the news....JADE GOODY IS DEAD :'(

what the honeysuckle man! i was gunna vote for her...if i was a fan of BB and i enjoyed idiots talking all day...

think abotu it ppl

death note's nearly in its 5th annivarsary (or according to my friend it is) and MJ dies of cardiac arrestness

theres a real death note :D

BTW

http://www.ismichaeljacksonalive.com/

[youtube]So-kNWU02QY[/youtube]

wannabeXL said:
What are you gonna do today?

I'm not going to do much, but millions (closer to billions) of people around the world will mourn the death of a Legend... He will never be forgotten.

So what are people going to do when you -a member of ALonelyLife.Com- dies? And how many people will remember you?... 2?... 3? :p

Punisher said:
wannabeXL said:

I'm not going to do much, but millions (closer to billions) of people around the world will mourn the death of a Legend... He will never be forgotten.

So what are people going to do when you -a member of ALonelyLife.Com- dies? And how many people will remember you?... 2?... 3? :p

don't forget the other side of him, the millions if not gaquizilions of ppl making the jokes about it

and who cares :p when i'm dead it won't matter and i'd rather not be remembered for dangling a kid over a 25 foot drop :S

A comment in youtube on that video I posted lol

logetes (40 minutes ago)

RIP my muslim brother MICHAEL JACKSON :((((((((((((((((((( from KOSOVO

Van Hooligan X said:
Punisher said:
wannabeXL said:

Van Hooligan X said:
don't forget the other side of him, the millions if not gaquizilions of ppl making the jokes about it

That shows how nice they are. Very high moral standards, laughing at the dead.
Van Hooligan X said:
and who cares :p when i'm dead it won't matter and i'd rather not be remembered for dangling a kid over a 25 foot drop :S

The same nice people with their high moral standards will remember that, and forget all the good he has done. Of course they haven't made mistakes before, they're all perfect, right?

Punisher said:
Van Hooligan X said:
Punisher said:
wannabeXL said:

Van Hooligan X said:

Van Hooligan X said:

The same nice people with their high moral standards will remember that, and forget all the good he has done. Of course they haven't made mistakes before, they're all perfect, right?

well its better then being on the side of 'good' of a kiddy fiddler, i believe your morals are quite messed up too, with the cryingz

and it's amazingly...if joesph fritzl makes an awesome rap song, he could get billions of fans to want him free :D
according to MJ logic :)

and what those 2 to 4 people u mentioned?
and this is me were talking about, what good things have i done for humanity...it hates me and i hate it :p
and no humanity havn't made mistakes, it IS a mistake

wow, i'm actually argueing with a mj fanboy :S
i bet my grandads turning in his grave :'(, i'll continue to point and laugh instead:)

Van Hooligan X said:
Punisher said:
Van Hooligan X said:
Punisher said:
wannabeXL said:

Van Hooligan X said:

Van Hooligan X said:

well its better then being on the side of 'good' of a kiddy fiddler, i believe your morals are quite messed up too, with the cryingz

and it's amazingly...if joesph fritzl makes an awesome rap song, he could get billions of fans to want him free :D

and this is me were talking about, what good things have i done for humanity...it hates me and i hate it :p

i bet my grandads turning in his grave :'(, i'll continue to point and laugh instead:)

*scratches head*

Sanal said:
Van Hooligan X said:
Punisher said:
Van Hooligan X said:
Punisher said:
wannabeXL said:

Van Hooligan X said:

Van Hooligan X said:

*scratches head*

please do not stratch my head, although i have a sexy head i'd like you to control yourself :)

Van Hooligan X said:
Punisher said:
Van Hooligan X said:
Punisher said:
wannabeXL said:

Van Hooligan X said:

Van Hooligan X said:

Proven innocent on all charges, and if he was guilty he would of been found guilty on at least one charge.

And the rest of what you said has confused me :p

Van Hooligan X said:
Sanal said:
Van Hooligan X said:
Punisher said:
Van Hooligan X said:
Punisher said:
wannabeXL said:

Van Hooligan X said:

Van Hooligan X said:

*scratches head*

please do not stratch my head, although i have a sexy head i'd like you to control yourself :)

Lol well someone should scratch head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back